e p i l o g u e

After 1 month...

"Noona--"

"Yeah I'm coming" Y/N didn't let Jisung to continue his words 'cause he already called her many times 'cause Jaemin is waiting at the living room to go on a date with Y/N.

When she came down Jaemin whose standing at the door with his arms crossing on his chest (definitely waiting for her) paused for a moment as he gave a 'wow' expression to her.

"Yah won't you greet me?" Y/N said with pout but Jaemin is still not moving and just staring at her.

"Yah!--" Y/N's mouth were shut up when Jaemin suddenly peck her lips that makes her stunned and when Jaemin pulled out he gave her a sweet smile and stare at her again with his eyes telling 'I'm so glad that I have you'.

"You didn't expect that right?" He said and chuckles making Y/N blushed.

"Oh I'm right" he giggled as he cupped her face and stare at her for a moment, visualizing every part of her face with a sweet smile.

"You know what you don't need to put blush on and lipstick" he said making Y/N knitted her brows in confuse.

"'Cause in just my one kiss you're cheeks are turning red and your lips too if I bite it hahahah" he chuckled so soft as he kiss her again but this time Y/N just smile in between their kiss. After a few second Jaemin pull out not so distant to look at Y/N's sparkling eyes and said.

"Happy Valentine's Day I love you~" He passionately gave her his softest and sweetest kiss as she kiss him back too. And yes, after a month they became the happiest and sweetest couple of all.

"Can't you two get a room? It's so disgusting" Jisung broke the sweetest moment of their life. They pulled away, Jaemin got embarassed as he put his hand on his lips covering it while Y/N gave her brother a death glare.

"Why don't you date that girl infront of our house? So you won't be bitter..and what is her name again? Lami?" Y/N said teasing Jisung making his ears to get red.

"Yah let's just go we're going to be late" Jaemin put his arms on her shoulder as she was about to turn back when Jaemin told something to Jisung.

"Jisung-ah, your sister is right. Date her so we can do double date" he sais making Jisung get teased more.

"Hyung!" He whined making the love birds chuckled as they headed on their school.

They have a Valentines or White Day event on their school and it was a perfect time for them to celebrate their first month of being a couple.

When they enter on their school some boys in freshmen are at the gate giving paper flowers to every girl that enters and some girls in freshmen are giving heart-shaped cookies to every boys that enters the school. Y/N and Jaemin received it thankfully as they headed in they hold their hands so tight while giggling on how the freshmens put a lot of effort to everyone.

They are on their way on their room when someone calls Jaemin.

"Jaemin Sunbaenim" the junior who gave her ice cream last time were here again with some chocolates and card on her hands.

"Oh? Why?" He asked giving her a smile that makes Y/N to unhold his hand as she gave him a 'get her off or you'll spent this whole day without me' look but looks like he didn't notice it.

"Here I have chocolates and letter for you...I hope you like it...as well as me too" She said making Y/N widened her eyes as if she will fight the junior. Jaemin quickly took a glance on her girlfriend and hold Y/N's hands up.

"Sorry I didn't even have chocolates and letter from my girlfriend yet I'll receive from someone? It's unrespectful for her" by his words Y/N is in disbelief on what he just said making her heart melt. He's just so sweet and concern.

"Fine! Then...give this to him!" The junior said in anger as she handed her gifts to Y/N.

"Sorry I have my own effort to give him gifts that are really from me. You better look for another guy or you should listen very well to your Values Education teacher so you'll know how to respect your seniors and a couple" Did Y/N really that savage? Btw, the junior just screamed as she run away with her gifts.

"Whoah~ you're really scary Y/N" Jeno came out on their back while Jaemin is trying to calm Y/N.

"They better not fight a senior like me" Y/N remarked with her eyes like a striking lightning.

"Honey!" Mirae is happily running and hugged Jeno. Yes, you're not reading it wrong.

After the incident and Y/N told Jeno that she chose Jaemin, Mirae confessed her feelings to Jeno. Jaemin knows about it 'cause Mirae asked for his help to let her and Jeno be close that's why the time when she asked Jaemin to teach her for her homework and Jaemin said no and told Jeno can go with her...is planned.

Jeno was shocked to know that Mirae were in love to him for a long time she actually cried infront of him when she confessed that she feel so jealous when he confessed on Y/N that night she really wants to stay at Y/N's house after the party but after the sudden confession from Jeno and Jaemin to Y/N she go home with Mashiho. Jeno were still in heartbreak that day he got a confession from Mirae so he's been cold to her but Mirae who's patient and really passionate she comfort him, being jolly to him and show her love to him until just last week, Mirae was about to give up when Jeno asked her for a date and that's how they started to be a couple.

"I got some chocolates for you" Jeno said with a sweet smile revealing his eyesmile as he handed a chocolates to Mirae.

"I thought we are the sweetest couple" Y/N said intentionally to Jaemin, so he will do or give her something sweet.

"Bong Jaehyun!" A student whose running yelled that made Y/N froze for a moment when she heard the name Jaehyun.

After the incident Y/N were in a trauma, she can't sleep for a week because she's been dreaming of him and she didn't go out on their house 'cause she's scared if he will kidnap her again.

The incident were reported on the police and they found Jina trying to escape that night but unfortunately that Jaehyun wasn't found anywhere. The rumors that Jina spread about Mirae wasn't really true though the rumors are really her truths.

She's a psycho and has a mental sexual disorder that puts her on a hospital to be treated or for her to control. When they found it out Y/N finally understands Mirae now.

"Hey are you okay?" Jaemin asked her back again on her self.

"Yeah I just heard--"

"I know, I heard that too...just forget it and let's go inside our room" Jaemin said as he put his arms on her shoulder and they walked inside their room.

Y/N didn't expect that she will be loved by her long time bestfriend and she didn't expect that in a tragic way they will be together. She's so happy now that Jeno finally found his love and they are still friends, Jisung were now accepted on National's Soccer Team as well as he looks like trying to be close to Lami, and the most special one is she's happily living with Jaemin not as his bestfriend but as his girlfriend.

<꿑>