Chapter 5. Visitor

[Your POV]

"Hello? Eomma?" I answered her unexpected call.

"Oh, I am at a café right now" hopefully she won't get mad that I didn't come to my afternoon classes.

"What?! No way! I will go with you~ eomma? Eomma?! Eomma~" she hanged up the call.

"Why? Is their any problem?" Mashiho asked.

"Nothin" I answered very upset.

"But why you complained to your mom?" He asked again. This guy has always questions aishh what a cute child >-<

"She said they are not going home tonight. I and my brother will be left in our house" I said.

"Oh is their any problem with your brother?" As expected he will ask me.

"Yeah 'cause he won't help me clean our house and he will lock his room so that I can't nag him" I said at ease.

"Oh hahaha that's what you should expect for a brother" he said as I nod in upset.

"Do you want me to help you?" I got an eye on him.

"If you could...but I don't want you to feel tired after your work here" I said but he just smiled.

"It's not a problem if you want I can cook you a meal and also for your brother" He offered and as I was expecting Mashiho is such an angel >-<

"Is it okay?" I reassure him.

"Yes I would really like to help" he said.

[Jaemin's POV]

I decided to go back at our school, I admit that Y/N will be safe with Mashiho. I was on the way to our next class when I got a messaged from Y/N's mom.

Y/N's Lovely Mom

Jaemin-ssi, I and Y/N's dad won't come home tonight please look out for my children ok?
Have a dinner with them tonight. Enjoy :>

I am happy that her mom has a trust on me to keep look and care  to Y/N and Jisung.

"Jaemin-ah" Mirae tugged my uniform.

"Why?" I asked.

"Can you help me on my homework?" She said with aegyo.

"Sure but I think I can't stay up here until evening I have plan tonight" I said feeling sorry for her.

"Ahh is it that important?" the way Mirae talks to me is giving me a hint that she likes me.

"Yes and its also an important person. You can ask Jeno on your homework. Bye~" I leave her before she would ask me to stay.

07:34 p.m

"Jaemin hyung" Jisung called me  from outside.

"Wait" I shout as I wipe my wet hands and go outside.

"There's a guy in our house he's with Y/N noona" he said in worry.