Chapter 6. Annoying Day

[Your POV]

I wake up early actually 5 mins. more before my alarm rings. I get out of my room to look for Jisung in our house. He's not in his room.

"Where is that brat?" I asked on myself while stretching.

I close the door of his room and I'm on my way go back to my room when my sight turn in the living room then I saw Jisung in uniform, sleeping in the sofa. That's when I run infront of him and about to punch him with a pillow when...

"Yah! You're still not ready?" I am startled to hear Jaemin's voice.

"Yah! What are you two doing here?" I yelled still in shock.

"Aishh stop yelling you haven't brush your teeth" Jeno said and I look at myself. I was wearing a sleeves and pajama with Little Mermaid design and I forgot MY HAIR AND FACE!

"OMO! Yah! Don't look at me! Aishh! JISUNG! GET UP!" I said in panic while covering my face then run upstairs. Argh Y/N you're such a fool you don't have shame they just saw you in a messy hair, bare face and in kiddy pajamas! >_<

After washing and dressing up...

"Y/N! Faster! We're running out of time!" Jaemin shouted infront of my room. I look at my clock and we still have 15 mins. to go to school.

"Aishh we still have 15 mins. Just wait!" I answered while making my hair done.

"Aishh what took you so long? You're their for almost 30 mins. and still not done?" he complained. Aishh you're not a girl to know why I'm tooking a long time to prepare!

"Few more minutes Eomma!" I rolled my eyes. He was just like my mom every morning aishh.

"Eomma? Aishh just be quick" he said. I am now done I just have to pick up all my things and now I'm ready. I opened the door and Jaemin was still their waiting for me.

"Ah! Finally the tortoise is done" he said going down. As I rolled my eyes and followed him.

"Let's go" Jisung said while putting his shoes on.

"Yah! Jisung-ah! When did you come home?" I ask him but then the brat just smiled at me.

"Let's go I didn't have breakfast" Jeno said.

"So you're expecting that I have breakfast? That's why you're here?" I said sarcastically.

"Oww our little ahjumma is pretending she forgot she will treat us" aishh! I forgot!

"But did I said I will treat you lunch and not breakfast?" I said.

"Argh! Y/N you're so bad!" The stubborns are awake hahaha

"Let's go we're running out of time in our first class" I pushed them out of our house and locked it.

"Noona, where's my allowance today?" Jisung said.

"What allowance? Mom said because you didn't get home and help me you won't have it today" I said confidently. Actually my mom doesn't know it and she didn't give us allowance before they go.

"Aishhh!" He exclaimed and walk so fast and go on his way to school.

"Jaemin Oppa!" We turned our back to see Mirae running to us.

"Oh! Mirae hello~" he greeted her with a smile. Yuck Na Jaemin.

"Are you on your way to school too?" she said with aegyo.

"Do you think we're on our way to the club?" I said sarcastically. I just can't hold my self to this annoying girl.

"Ah haha let's go together on school and I told you not to call me Oppa you're older than me haha" Jaemin awkwardly said. I just rolled my eyes and continue to walk. As we walk she was in the middle between Jaemin and Jeno that supposed to be my spot.

"Uhmm...can I treat you all in Lunch later?" she said that made me look at the two.

"Sure?" Jeno said that made me look at them in annoyed.

"Is it okay to you Y/N-ssi?" she said with a smile.

"They can go with you but me? I have something important to do later at lunch" I said sarcastically.

"It's good" she said in a low voice but I'm not a deaf to not hear her words.

"What? Are you saying something?" I said in annoyed.

"Ah! Haha I said it's good if you will join us" she said I know it was fake you're just making me sure that I won't go.

"It's fine this two would love to be with you" I said sarcastically and walk faster that they won't follow me. She's getting in my nerves!

Lunch time...

"Jaemin! Jeno! Let's go!" Mirae called them then look at me like she was getting me annoyed. But I need to stay easy. I get out of our room going to the cafeteria to get some food but I said that I won't have lunch for today. Aishh but I didn't have breakfast earlier!

I go back at our room to check if there was a food on my bag and locker but badly the sandwich on my locker is expired but I just bought it yesterday aishh it's really annoying today.

"Oh! Y/N are you not having lunch?" Jina asked me.

"Ah I should have it with Jeno and Jaemin but they are treated with Mirae" I said in annoyed argh my stomach >_<

"Ow I heard that she has a black card" She said and I nod.

"Should I have one too? That my bestfriends will eat with me?" I said playfully.

"Aishh that girl makes me cringe" Jina said this must be an interesting news.

"Why?" I asked.

"I heard that she was transferred because she was too flirty...that she have accused of sexual harrassment by guys in her school especially her juniors" I choked my own saliva so maybe she will do that to my boybestfriends.

"Not just that. She had her first when she was 14" Jina said in low voice so that no one can here us even we're just the two in our room.

"What first?" I said with all of my curiousity.

"You know what I mean"

"I can't get it"

"Her virginity" She said that made me shocked.

"She wants to be close with boys and after hanging out with them she will do something from those boys" Jina said like she was scaring me.

"Yah! I think Mirae is not that kind of girl she maybe a brat but she's not that kind of girl" I said in disbelief but Jina refused.

"You don't believe me? After our classes come with me and I will show you the real Mirae" Jina whispered.

Should I go? What if it was too dangerous? But it's for the safety of my bestfriends. I need to get them away from that girl.