Chapter 3. Walk You Home

[Jaemin's POV]

"Did she answer?" I worriedly asked Jeno whose been calling Y/N for the 127th time.

"She's not answering but her phone was ringing" He answered worriedly too.

"Where did she go?" this was the question we can't answer right now. Y/N left us just because of a small catfight between the three of us.

"This is all that waiter's fault" I said in anger.

"Hey he doesn't know everything don't assault him" Jeno replied. I stood up.

"I can't wait here anymore" I said and left Jeno at the bus stop. I ride a bus going to the next station maybe she goes their, I know Y/N won't go far away alone. And that's why I am afraid of where did Y/N go 'cause she was afraid too to go anywhere alone.

[Your POV]

I was really disappointed to what they act on me. I am used to them being an overprotective bestfriends but it was over they protect me like they own me. I can't deal with them for now.

"Excuse me" I faced a guy behind me. This guy looks like a college student and a gangster but he's good looking.

"Y--yes?" I replied nervously. He come towards that made me more nervous.

"Are you lost?" He said with a smirk.

"N--no" I answered and I can't look at his eyes. There's no one here at the back of a ktv bar, why do I go here?.

"Do you want to come with me?" He grabbed my wrist and it made me furious.

"N--no sorry I c--can't" when I said that he harassly grabbed my both arms.

"Come with me" he said dragging me out of the place but I don't I made myself heavy so that he couldn't dragged me but he was too strong.

"Let me go!!" I yelled at him but he just trying to kiss me what a pervert!

"I won't loose a girl like you" he said and kept trying to kiss me but I struggle so that he can't.

"I said let me go!" I kick his tweety bird (oKHEI it should be banana but it's too--😂) he finally let go of me but before I could run away an another guy stop me and was about to grab me when a guy kicked his head that leave him laying on the ground.

"Let's go" the guy drag me and we run until we're too far for those guys to chase us.

"Are you okay?" he asked and that's when I lost of words. He was the guy in the café the cute guy.

"Y--you?" the only words escaped on my mouth. Until I started to cry that made him in shock.

"Ow why? Did it hurt somewhere?" he asked but I just can't stop crying I'm really scared right now.

"Hey" he said worriedly as he gave me a hug.

"Don't cry you're now safe" he comforts me. This was the thing that only Jaemin and Jeno always do whenever I am scared and crying.

"What are you doing on that place? You didn't know that place was dangerous right?" he asked me still in worried. As I nod.

"Don't talk to someone that you don't know, does your mother told you that?" he asked with a '😕' look. I don't answer him.

"Hey why you're not answering me?" he asked again.

"You just said a while ago that I shouldn't talk to someone I don't know" I said that made him laugh by his self.

"Yeah I forgot. I'm Mashiho and I just live at the next street. Now that you know me can you now answer my question?" he said with a smile  he's too cute that I forgot what happened

"You've asked me a bunch of questions which one?" I said still tearing up.

"Okay...what's your name? and where do you live?" he asked me while removing my tears on my cheek why is he too touchy?

"I'm Y/N Park and I live near at the café where you are working" I said calmly.

"Ahh then why you're here? In the night?" he ask.

"I just..." what would I say?

"Y/N Park" a familiar voice calls my name.

"Oh! Jaemin?" I said in a surprise what he was doing here?

[Jaemin's POV]

"How do you found me?" she asked.

"Bestfriend's instinct" I move towards her.

"Who is he?" the guy in the café asked.

"Let's go home we're worried about you" I grabbed her wrist that she was now standing beside me.

"Uhmm Mashiho I think I need to go home now" she said.

"But what if?" he said in a worry.

"Don't worry I can take care of her and I can walk her home" I said and drag her away.

"Mashiho thank you!" she shouted and waved at him.

"Why you go in this place? You didn't know how dangerous this place was" I said coldly to her.

"Now I know how" she started to cry Y/N is now a senior in high school but she's still like a kid.

"Tsk next time you'll walk out just go home we'll not go there when we knew you were mad" I piggyback her.

"If you just know what happened" she said still tearing up.

"I know what happened" I said. Yeah I knew that she was cornered by a guy but when I was about to go that Mashiho came and drag Y/N, before I follow them I fought that two pervert guys to cursed them. But when I came to where Y/N and Mashiho stopped I saw him hugging her, I felt jealous and hurt I should be the one who will protect and hug her but I've missed the chance.

"Sorry Y/N" I said sincerely but she's not answering.

"Are you sleeping?" I ask her again but yeah I think she slept. I just walk calmly so that she can't be wake. I would like this so that I can pay for my doubts for her.

When we got to the bus stop I carefully ride in with her in my back I don't care if people were looking at us. She half awaken but she just sit comfortably as I put her head on my shoulder. I'm so sorry for her that she suffer too much stuffs because of my stubborness.

I woke her up when we're at the bus stop going on our home. We silently walk no one were making noise. I can feel the awkwardness between us.

"Jaemin-ah sorry for what I acted earlier" she said and she is sincere.

"It's okay I and Jeno should be the one to be sorry for us being so overprotective" I said in sincere too.

"Promise? We're not fight again?" she showed me a pinky swear but I refuse it.

"I think we should do that when were with Jeno" I said with a smile.

"Oh yeah" she awkwardly laugh.

"I think Jisung is waiting you" I said seeing Jisung playing through his phone at the front of their gate.

"Ow yeah thank you for sending me home" she said with a smile and her fluffy eyes.

"Always welcome good night" I said and she go home. I won't let you cry and be on trouble again Y/N Park.

<Yeoreubunnn how's the first 3 chapters? I hope y'all get hyped😂btw thank you for reading and I hope y'all read it 'til the last :> AND another characters added that will made the story more interesting :> alabiyah!😂>