Chapter 7. The Real Mirae

[Your POV]

After our classes I and Jina get out of our room to look for Mirae. We follow her secretly until she ride in a car with a not so old man.

"Maybe it was her sugar daddy" Jina said.

"How we can follow her? we didn't have anything to ride" I said still thinking if we should follow her or not.

"It's not a problem I know where will they go" she said and started to drag me in the opposite direction of where Mirae goes.

"Uhmm...Jina I think I can't go" I said and stopped. We're invading Mirae's privacy and anything with her should not be gather just for my curiousity.

"Why? Are you afraid?" Jina said.

"No. It's just...wrong" I said.

"Are you backing out? She wouldn't or no one besides of us, would know this. Trust me"  Jina is convincing me but this was wrong but I wouldn't let her to do something with Jeno and Jaemin. Jina started to walk on a dark street.

"Yah! Come here" she said and I follow her it was a shortcut going  to a club. This club...

[Jaemin's POV]

"Jaemin-ah" Jeno called me from the kitchen.

"Why?" I answer still playing on his video player. I'm at his house.

"Is Y/N coming?"

"No"

"Why?"

"She said she's buying someth-- ARGH!" as I answered my game was over.

"In this time?" He said with a hand of fried chicken.

"I said she would text me when she got home" I answered and pick a chicken leg.

"What if she goes out with the guy in the café? What's the name of that guy again?" He knitted his eyebrows remembering Mashiho's name.

"Mashiho" I said in a cold way.

"Oww...by the way Y/N's birthday is coming what's our plan?" Jeno said excitedly.

"Are you that excited? It's on the next month" I said while finishing my chicken.

"Yes and I need to prepare a big surprise for her" he said with an eyesmile.

"Only you? Don't tell me I am the one who's in charge for cleaning up again I won't do that again" I defend myself from his actions. I know Jeno will be in charge of preparing but after that I am the one who will clean all of the mess.

"No I won't let that again. I just need your place for the surprise" he said while smiling like he's imagining of what will be the surprise.

"Hey tell me what's the plan" I said with all of my curiousity.

"We'll throw her a surprise party before her birthday and after that on exact 12 AM I'll ask her out" I suddenly feel a little mad.

"You will ask her out in the midnight? Are you crazy?" I yelled at him.

"No not literally ask her to go out but I'll confess my feelings for her and ask her to go on a date" This time I feel the madness. Na Jaemin calm down don't forget he's your bestfriend.

[Your POV]

We keep an eye for the club, seeing Mirae clinging to the man who get her on the school. We are hiding in a car that was parked when we arrived. We saw many college students smoking and enetering the club. The moment I look for those tall college students my eyes get stuck to the one guy.

"Y/N now you know what's the real side of Mirae?" she said like so proud to herself.

"We should go now I have seen it. Let's go" I said in fear.

"We just arrived here for a minute and we're now going back? There's one more thing you don't know about Mirae" she said still not letting me go.

"But it's all enough we should go home this is a very dangerous place" I said pleasing her I just have a bad memory here.

"Yeah it's dangerous here young ladies" a guy said and this guy...

"Oh we just--" Jina was about to say something but then I hold her arm.

"We should go now" I said trying not to look at the guy.

"Oh? It's you again? Haha" the guy tilted his head looking at me as I look away.

"You know each other?" Jina asked innocently.

"Yes. Is she your friend?" the guy asked her as she nod with a smile.

"Sorry we have to go" I grab her to walk away but the guy quickly cover our way.

"Don't you miss me?" the guy said while walking forward to us. Argh someone help us!

"If you touch us or you do anything to us I will scream that you will be caught!" I said with strong voice  I need to be strong and not fearful.

"Haha...if you scream everyone in your school will know that you young ladies are going to a club in school uniform" he said while smirking at us.

"Just please let us go!" I yelled and a tear fell on my face.

"Oh why are you crying?" he said attempting to touch my face when Jina kick his tweety bird.

"Let's go!" she said and we run back to the dark street again. We run as fast as we can until we reach the bus stop. We are panting very hard.

"I think he don't followed us" Jina said while looking at the direction on where we from.

"I told you it was dangerous on that place" I said looking at her in annoyed.

"Atleast we are not caught and you now know what's the real Miare is" she said.

"But how did you know this? You don't talk with Mirae and she just transferred yesterday" I said in curious.

"Someone told me. Let's go there's bus" she said. I'm still worried of why would Mirae do on that place and why is she has a lot of rumors that are very unbelievable? I should find the answers by myself...I don't have trust on Jina... I think she has a connection to Mirae's past.

<Yeoreubunnn sorry for slow update ㅠㅠ but still NEOMU THANK YOU for reading this book💚do y'all think the end are coming?...well, let us see ;) alabiyah!>