Chapter 13. Kiss Cam

3 weeks ago...

Jisung finally will play soccer for the academy team on National Schools Sportsfest for the first time so he got a chance to have 3 tickets for audience of the game.

"Mom you're going right?" He asked his mother with a pleasing eyes.

"I'm sorry Jisung if I can, I will cheer you but your aunt needs a help on taking care of your grandma" His mom said making Jisung sad as he look at his dad.

"Dad? You're--" he paused when he saw his dad sign "no"

"It's my first time playing in a big game and no one will watch me?" He said and look down.

His parents look at Y/N who just came down from her room.

"What?" She said in KUNfuse.

"No. No...everytime she watch my game our team always loose. I'll just play there and I won't hope to see you all there" He remark as he go to his room.

"Jisung!" His parents call him but he didn't respond he seems really upset.

"What's his problem?" Y/N asked their parents and told her about the tickets.

"When did you watch his game? He will really be upset" Y/N said and was about to go out when their parents call her.

"Watch your brother's game and invite Jaemin and Jeno to watch, he still wants to see you supporting their right?" Her mom said as she receive the tickets and go out to see Jaemin.

Big game day...

"Are you sure for that?" Jeno asked Y/N whose holding a big banner to support her brother.

"Anything for my brother..even he always bully me. I'm still proud to him" Y/N answered struggeling on showing off her banner.

"I'm wondering...is he proud of you?" Jaemin said that Y/N slap his arms making him to groan and the banner got slit a little.

"Hey Jisung's team are now heading on the center" Jeno said pointing out Jisung.

Y/N show off her charms by cheering his brother making Jeno and Jaemin be embarassed to her but they found her cute and very attractive. The game starts.

*First of all, I don't have idea what is happening during soccer game that's why it may be KUNfusing for y'all who know soccer. Sorry - Author*

On the half of the game Jisung's team smells a loose because of their score making Y/N be worried.

"Y/N cheer him up. Cheer up too!" Jeno said making Y/N smile and cheer Jisung's team.

When the game has its time out everyone breathe again for the so close game. Because of Y/N's energy it calls the attention around her, she has been shown to the big LED screen on the field.

Jeno left to buy something toeat and drink. Jaemin is busy fanning Y/N who's tired on cheering when a guys approached Y/N.

"Excuse me noona?..." both of them were surprise to see the guys.

"Y--yes?" Y/N said making the guys smile widely.

"You are the girl whose cheering red team right?" The other guy asked smiling so Y/N whose stunned smiled too.

"Yes" She said looking down becuase of embarassment.

"You're so cute noona. Can we take a picture with you?" The guy said that makes Y/N look at Jaemin whose looking so serious.

"Sure?" She said fixing herself.

"Ah...hyung can you take us a picture?" The guy requested making Jaemin take the phone and fake smile. Jaemin just took random photos even they are not ready. And after few more clicks he gave it back to the guys.

"Oh?" The guys seem puzzled on the pictures.

"I forgot to tell I'm not good on taking pictures sorry" he said softly making the guys grin awkwardly.

"By the way, what's your name noona?" the guy asked making Jaemin to roll his eyes.

"Park--"

"Hey guys support Park Jisung of red team! The game will start now" Jaemin said making the guys move out.

"Yah you're so mean" Y/N said while giggling. They started their mini arguments again.

"Everyone, before the game start again..the big screen will choose its couple of the year to... Oh! The cheerful girl earlier and the guy beside him who's in argument hahahahha" They are both shock when their face are in the big screen and really KUNfuse.

"You are in the... KISS CAM!" everyone shouted as they are in panic and saying they are not a couple.

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" Everyone shouted. Y/N who don't know anything was kissed by Jaemin on her cheeks making her stunned and everyone goes hype after Jaemin kissed her.

"Someone said that the audience that was kissed from the boy were a sister of the player from Red Team. It may be a goodluck charm for their team. Love wins!" The commentator said happily.

Everyone are moved in the moment except Y/N and Jaemin who's awkward after the kiss. Jeno came back asking them what happened but they stay in silent.

The game finished and Jisung's team won. Everyone who supports his team got wild and sang a song of winning.

Y/N, Jeno and Jaemin waited Jisung from the lobby of the dome. Everyone who noticed them smiles cheekily at them.

"Hyung, you didn't tell she's dating you. Sorry for earlier" the guys who took a picture with Y/N earlier passed them not letting Y/N to explain.

"What are they talking?" Jeno awkwardly asked them and when Y/N is about to answer Jisung came out and leaving their awkward silence.

"Hyung! Noona! Thank you very much! We won!" Jisung happily hugged them.

"Jaemin hyung, you are the best!" Jisung said reenacting his kiss to Y/N. Making them shy as Y/N slap his brother.

"Let's go and move on" she drag Jisung outside and Jaemin and Jeno follows. Jeno was behind and he's just mad and hurt 'cause he saw exactly the kiss when he came back.

Present...

"So that's why you confess to me?" Y/N asked Jaemin as he can't answer.

"You, Jeno...what did you confess to me?" Just like Jaemin he doesn't answer.

The three of them are left, Mirae and Mashiho go home 'cause its already midnight. The two can't do or say anything.

"Did the both of you forgot our rule?" Y/N ask. Her head are getting in pain.

"Rules can be broken" Jeno said.

"Just like promises" Jaemin added.

"Are you all serious?" Y/N just let out a sigh after getting no respond again.

"I'll go at my house. Sleep and try to wake up in this dream" Y/N said and leave.

"What did we do?" They both asked again at the same time.

"Argh!" They both punch what's beside them.

--------
Well, I guess it was a big surprise right? 'cause I update this book after it's 1st anniversary? HAHAHAHAH yeah this book just had it's first birthday and so I'm sorry for not updating it so much. Now that I have more time to update this...y'all can now start the countdown to its ENDING. :>