Chapter 14. Odd or Even

It's been a week since Jeno and Jaemin confessed to Y/N and it's been a week since she avoid the two and so they are too.

Mirae is with Y/N always, she know her bestfriend need someone to talk and hang out with 'cause she and the two guys are the only close friends Y/N have in their school.

"Y/N, want to hang out later?" Mirae asked Y/N whose in her deep thought.

"Yeah" She said and just smile a bit.

"Yah" Mirae seat beside her.

"Are you still not okay?" Mirae asked her signing her "no, I'm okay".

"Not right now but with Jeno and Jaemin" She said making Y/N be in silence.

"Seems you're not...I want to help you" Mirae said making Y/N just stare at her.

"What is the reason why you are avoiding them?" Mirae asked as Y/N just shrugged.

"Argh! I don't know why I'm being like this to them! I'm so drain!" Y/N whines that makes Mirae look pity at her.

"You want to talk to them again right?" Mirae asked.

"Yes" Y/N answered.

"You missed them?"

"Ye--yes"

"You can't choose who you will say 'I like you too'?"

"Ye---"

"Aha~ you want to go back your bond just like before?"

"Yes"

"You don't want one of them hurt"

"Ofcourse--"

"You don't your friendships sink?"

"Yes"

"But you love one of them?"

"Ye-- o...ofcourse! I both love them...as..a...friend?" Mirae just stand up and glared at Y/N.

"Yah...it's impossible, there's NO boy and girl bestfriend relationship that one has a feeling for one of them" Mirae said going back to seat.

*Sorry, I'm terrible on explaining - author*

"But..." Y/N were shocked to see Jaemin just got in their room that made her look away.

"Let's just talk later. I have something to do" Y/N said while signing her that Jaemin is just near them.

"Hey I know you developed at least 75% of feelings for Jaemin or Jeno that's why you can't choose" Mirae said not caring on Y/N's gestures and Jaemin hear everything she's saying.

"Aishh I know you're struggeling but let me tell you this...You can't just love them as a friend, you have a special feeling for one of them" Mirae remarked as she yawn and look at the back seeing Jaemin whose reading at Mirae's original chair 'cause she's seating on Jaemin's spot where just beside Y/N.

"Omo~ hi Nana? Hehe" Mirae awkwardly greet him as he just gave her a small smile making Mirae embarassed.

After the class...

Y/N and Mirae go at the café where Mashiho is working but unfortunately he wasn't there 'cause he take a university entrance exam in college.

"So...to help my dear friend with a long hair and exchange for the lipstick you gave to me...here" Mirae handed Y/N a paper and pen as she read it.

"What's this for?" Y/N asked her making her face palm.

"You literally don't know if you won't write anything except for number 1 to 3 that's what written there and to make less time for you to think" Mirae said.

"List down 3 different signs you wanted to see, hear, smell, touch, or taste anything enough for you to choose who will you say "I like you too" Mirae added making Y/N just chuckle.

"Yah I'm serious here" Mirae said in serious face making Y/N to stop.

After 30 minutes...

"I'm done!" Y/N said in silence making the sleeping Mirae wake up suddenly.

"What? What? What did you write?" Mirae asked excitedly as Y/N handed her the paper.

1. When the bus number I will take has odd number on the last digit it says Jaemin and if it was even it's Jeno.

2.

3.

"What? Only 1 for 30 minutes? Mygah" Mirae said in disbelief making Y/N shrugged as she sip the last drop of her dark chocolate shake.

"And...how can you find this out if you're house is just hundred steps away from here huh?" Mirae said making Y/N laugh.

"I didn't even make it serious duh? I don't believe in signs, only in science" Y/N laughed and there's Mirae who look so done with Y/N.

"You know what? Why don't we try to go home now and let yourself have a rest for a while 'cause science ate you!" Mirae said as she stand up and Y/N as well.

They were walking at the highway going inside their village when a car suddenly stop at their spot and get Y/N in while Mirae tried to stop the guys but she just kicked out and left lying on the ground. Y/N passed out after the guy who kidnap her banged something hard on her head.

Mirae can't do anything but to shout for a help when someone was running to her spot and it was...

[Y/N's POV]

I carefully open my eyes to see where I am. It was dim and a smell of alcohols and cigarettes are everywhere making me cough as I feel that I am seating on a chair with my hands tied at the back. I tried to get off but it was too tight.

"Hi there beautiful" a guy whose not so far but the face can't be seen said making me feel nervous.

"Who are you?" I asked him trying to look at him clearly but it was too dim.

"Don't you remember me?" The guy said as he walk closer and enough for me to see him...he's the guy from the club.

"What do you want to me?!" I said making me pissed off. He walk closer with his smirk.

"Well who knows what I really want from you" He said making me pissed off so much.

"Yah Jung Jaehyun get away from her" I was shocked when a girl suddenly walk closer to us revealing...

---------
Lemme thirst you guys hihi
This book we're finally having it's ending and that is for the next chapter....but before that can you please answer my questions?

1. Who do you think is the girl that will be revealed for the next chapter?
2. Who will Y/N choose?
3. What do you think is Jaehyun doing here? Excluding the answer being the guy in the club huh.