Chapter 2. Catfights

[Your POV]

"Yah! Who told you to come here?!" I glared at him.

"Your mom" he lay down on my bed and hug my teddy bear.

"Leave" I coldly said while he just pouted. No Y/N he's not cute >-<

"I said leave!" I yelled at him that made him looked at me.

"Why you're so mad at me? I just want to be with you right now" he said then my heart beats fast what's with you Na Jaemin?

"You always make my life a mess" I answered.

"Sorry for making your life a mess" he replied sadly. Does I hurt him?

"Sorry too...if I can't forgive you that easily...just don't make any trouble that will make a mess with me" I awfully said. He sat up and just looked at me with his gliterring eyes.

"Yes I will~so are we now?" he looked at me with a hoping face.

"Aishh be thankful that you have done so much good things on me or else--" my words were cutted when he pull me on my bed and hug so tight this time...I can literally die because of this action of him

"Thank you~" he said cutely while still hugging me so tight.

"Yah! Let go of me! You're harassing me!" I yelled at his ears that made him to let me go off his shoulder.

"Yah! Stop yelling at my ears your saliva get stucked on my ears yuck! My ears will smell spoiled" he act disgusting. I throw him my pillow. This is how we make up after a so called 'catfight' this became a routine of my life on how to be a bestfriend of Jaemin and this also became a cycle of growing feelings for Jaemin not as a bestfriend but as a man. I like and hate it. Maybe for others when they will see this scenarios of my life with Jaemin they will thought that were a couple but who won't think of that if he really acts as a boyfriend? Honestly, He only acts like this to me but I don't want to assume. Maybe just because he treat me like his lil sis?

"Aishh let's just go at the ice cream shop to meet Jeno" I said while fixing my clothes.

"No. I want on café" and the stubborn comes again.

"If you don't want then you can now go home" I pull him out of my bed but he's just being Na Jaemin doing cute gestures.

"Hey lovebirds your friend parrot is in the living room" Jisung told with a cola on his hand.

"Yah Jisung-ah your mouth" he just fake smiled and left.

[Third Person's POV]

"I somehow like Y/N not just a bestfriend but a girl that I want to be a girlfriend" I said on my mind while looking at her picture.

"Are you fantasizing my sister as your girlfriend?" I am in a little shock when Jisung was in my back eating some jellies.

"No way" I denied.

"Whenever a guy looks at a picture of a girl and smiling like an idiot it means he was imagining of her as his girlfriend" he boredly said.

"Oh Jisungie not all guy" I said with a smile.

"You're not a guy?!" He asked in shocked.

"I thought you were smart but I just thought it" I laughed and he just play on his phone.

"Y/N your brother is too smart that I wanted him to be my brother in law" I said on my mind imagining again that were now married.

[Your POV]

Were now at the café near in our house. We should eat ice cream but the store was close and that made Jaemin be so glad that were going in a café. I really don't want him in the café 'cause he was a coffee addict he can drink 2 americano and 6 shots of expresso in just an hour spending in a café. I am just concern that he might have a sick just because of a coffees.

"Here is your order. 1 cafe americano, 1 wintermelon milktea and 1 dark chocolate pearl milktea" the waiter served our order. Omo this waiter is so cuteeee >-<

"Thank you~" I said cutely and he smiled at me he's sooo cuteee I want to bring him home >-<

"Enjoy your drink" he said with a smile too.

"Let's just drink" Jaemin cupped my face suddenly.

"Aishhh he's so cute" I said with a bright smile.

"I know it you don't have to say it" he said.

"Not you that cute waiter who served us this precious drinks like him" I said blushingly.

"Aishh Y/N I'm more cute than him" Jeno said doing a flower pose. I and Jaemin get cringed.

"I should take him a picture" I said while getting my phone. Once I clicked it Jeno and Jaemin didn't let me to take a nice photo of that cute guy.

"Yah stop it" I said irritatedly still taking a photos.

"Aigoo he's so cute" I said I think my eyes shaped into a heart

"Aigoo he's so cute" I said I think my eyes shaped into a heart. I'm meltinggg >-<

"Yah let's get out of this café" Jeno and Jaemin said in unison and dragged me out of the café.

"Yah why we left?!" I said irritatedly.

"Were now going home" they said in unison again.

"Aishh I don't want to go home now if you want to go home then go, I can go home by myself" I said and about to go back at the café again when they both held my both wrist.

"Yah yah yah" they said in unison again.

"Yahhh! Let me go!" I said trying to escape from this two idiots.

"No" they both said and started to drag me again until at the bus stop.

"Yah where are we going?!" I asked them still trying to escape.

"Y/N Park! Stop that act again. Stop being so childish. Can you please calm yourself?" Jaemin said with a serious tone.

"Why are you so kj? Is it bad to have a crush?" I asked and they don't respond.

"I'm not a kid anymore to look out. I need freedom to do what I want" I said and get in a bus. Leaving those two idiots.

I feel mad and disappointed at them. They always do this whenever I am having a crush or fell in love to other guy they always getting me away. I don't know why they need to be this protective. I just want to look/fall for some other guy than them especially Jaemin.

<Yeoreubunnn thank you for reading!^^ I really appreciate it even it wasn't 20+ reads😂😅keep reading it :> >