1.

I.N

"Hi. Hello! This is the first time I'm writting a journal. It's exciting but also a bit nervewracking since I don't know what the futur holds. My name is Jeongin and I'm a trainee at JYP. Writting in a diary is actually what our manager advised us to do, for various reasons and mainly for us to remember what we did (because debuting as an idol is pretty hectic!)

So, yeah. I'm going to debut very soon, it's official. My stage name will be I.N. Oh and those journals are not related to reality shows or anything like that, it's supposed to be exclusively private and personal! And each member has one, though I'm not sure everyone will actually write everyday. But I want to try it out and do my best.

It's also a way to write down all the thoughts I have that I can't say anywhere else. I don't have that much thoughts but in Korea we're not used to say much, especially when being an idol.

Anyways, how about introducing every member? First, there is the leader Bang Chan. He's autralian and I think he is cool. Together with Han (Jisung) and Changbin they write, compose and produce our songs, which I'm very thankful of. 

I mean I've always thought that idol groups which do their songs themselves are better. Our moto is to break rules, so what's better than putting our own thoughts in our songs to do so?

Then there is Lee Know (Minho), Woojin, Felix (autralian too) and Seungmin, who teases me the most. 

And there's Hyunjin, the handsome one.

Well, not only, he's also main dancer (even if he wasn't supposed to be at first but he worked so hard that he won the position!). He's also with me at SOPA school, well not in the same year but we eat and walk to dorms at night together."

- Hey, what are you doing? asks a familiar voice comming from behind the doorframe.

Jeongin closes the journal in a rush.

- Writting in my journal, like manager-nim told us to, answers Jeongin before Hyunjin's head pokes from the open door.

- Oh, you're actually doing it? he asks to the maknae.

- Yeah, I thought why not?

- Can I read?

- No! exclaims Jeongin in disbelief. Then calming down he restarts his sentence: I mean: No hyung. A journal is supposed to be secret isn't it?

- Yeah, maybe. Whatever! The chicken is there. So if you want to write some more and miss the delicious diner, suit yourself!

Jeongin's eyes go big and round while he salivates at the mention of chicken. Hyunjin knows how to peek his interest, the words having immediate effect.

- I'm coming!

Hyunjin, happy to tease the maknae, runs out chased by a hungry Jeongin who attempts to shove his hyung back from the box of crunchy chicken on the dorm table, where the seven others are already eating.