27.

I.N

"I'm starting to believe that maybe being with Hyunjin was the best decision of my life. And I'm not saying that to be cheesy. It's so nice not being alone anymore.

For all these years I've been striving on my own to become an idol. I've learned a lot but all the skills I've gained couldn't compensate my loneliness. 

Friends made it bearable though there was still this feeling of missing something, missing something crucial that I couldn't pinpoint. 

Now, I'm not alone anymore. I'll always have someone that loves me, that I can rely on and that I can love back. And truly, that's the best part. 

Even if Hyunjin's a dork or moody... or more like because he is a dork and has his quirks, I love him and he loves me. Maybe we're young, maybe we're stupid but none of that counts, only us right now, right there counts.

And I love being able to please him. I see how he likes it when I become bold or brave. I know I've been a bit shy with skinship since I'm the maknae but every time I allow him, I'm the most happy because I'm the one that causes the big smile on his face. And that's the best feeling ever."

It's early in the morning at the Stray Kids dorms and Jeongin wakes up first like always. Hyunjin is still fast asleep next to him so Jeongin tries to wake him up. 

Even Stays know how hard it is to wake him up but Jeongin is persistent. They have a packed schedule today, they can't be late.

Finally, Hyunjin stirrs and grumbles incoherent words. Knowing he might fall back asleep as soon as he wakes up, Jeongin grabs his shoulder and shakes him lightly. Well, that didn't work. Hyunjin only wiggles a little but keeps his eyes shut.

Then, Jeongin has an idea. He approaches his boyfriend's ear and whispers with a sultry voice:

- Hyunjin honey...

Jeongin makes the effort of giving his voice a very sweet but sexy tone:

- You should get up baby or else...

This proves to be effective. Hyunjin's eyes open wide while the sheets fall off of him, revealing a sudden embarrassing outlet.

Jeongin catches sight of it and looks back at Hyunjin with a surprised look. Hyunjin hurries out of the bed to hide it but gets entangled in the bedcover and falls down. His ears are more red than they have ever been.

"This technique was way more effective than expected..." thinks Jeongin with a blush and a hot neck. Nonetheless, a little smirk finds its way on his lips.

Hyunjin, way too embarrassed, only sprints for the bathroom once he manages to free himself from the covers, passing by a clueless Minho.

Once the door closed and thouroughly locked, he lets out a huge breath. Eventhough that was super embarrassing, he can't fight a little smile from creeping up.

"Now he knows how he makes me feel", he thinks to himself.

The rest of the day is spent without the two talking much together because of the tight schedule. But the shy glances and discreet smirks exchanged between the two here and there speak louder than any words.