14.

Hyunjin

"It might or might not have become obvious on TV shows that I like Jeongin. Well, every single member of Stray Kids is wipped for the maknae. 

I mean look at him getting shy and embarrassed by our affection, isn't it the cutest thing ever?Sometimes I'm afraid it's so obvious that I like him more than i should. 

I just hope fans will call it bromance and that's it. I mean all of the members are kind of all over each other anyways so... it'll be okay, right?

Now that I have aborted the plan of staying away from Jeongin I keep following him everywhere. I don't know what to do with myself because I shouldn't spend so much time with him but now that I have no restraints I can't help getting closer to him.

I want to be with him all the time and when I'm far from him I miss him so much. That was kind of what I feared I would be doing if I didn't force myself to avoid him. 

Poor me. I'm falling hard for Jeongin.

I noticed something odd with the maknae: he tends to reject the members affection less often than he did right after debut. I guess he's getting used to it. 

That's good for me. Or not... because now I wanna hug him even more and I can. I am definitely infatuated. Just like Changbin is with Felix.

I swear, these two are too cute. They hug often but it feels different than when it's with any other member.

These two have something going on for sure, even if they are themselves not totally aware of it. In a way it comforts me because I'm not left alone to have feelings for another member.

On the other hand, it adds more stress and pressure to hide it from the public eye and cancel any scandal it could cause.

I hope love wins in the end, even if the worst case scenario plays for real. But we will do everything that we can to prevent it from happening."

Felix and Changbin are at the gym building their abs with different exercices and machines while casually talking to each other and joking around.

They are in their own world and they enjoy it a lot. They are closer than ever and they even speak about things that they never told anyone before, because they know they won't be judged by the other.

There's still this slight tension between both of them because of being so close to each other but not actually crossing the invisible line yet.

They are both aware that the thing between them at this point is not friendship anymore.

After finishing the last excercise, they walk back to the dorm together, all sweaty and in need of a good shower. 

After washing up one after the other and wearing comfortable baggy clothes, Felix slouches next to Changbin in the sofa. Felix speaks first:

-Thanks for going to the gym with me Binnie.

Changbin is used to the surname now even if it still sparks tiny butterflies in his stomach whenever Felix calls him that. Changbin smiles at the boy next to him.

-Sure, you're welcome. It was nice excercising with you.

And without thinking about his actions, Felix kisses Changbin's cheek as a thank you.

Changbin's face and ears turn red and his whole body feels heated like it was an hour ago when they where excercising at the gym.

Felix's eyes go big and round at the realization of what he just did.

-Oh!... I-... I..., he stutters, embarrassed.

But he smiles shyly when he notices Changbin's state and hugs him tightly from the side, his head burried in Changbin's shoulder to prevent any scolding from the later. 

But Changbin is left incapable to react or even speak. He stays still as Felix relaxes in the hug and refuses to let go of him.