23.

I.N

"It has been more than a week after Hyunjin's confession. I thought I should answer him something by now because I owe him one.

Also because I think I did wrap my mind around one answer. Is it the right one though for him and for me? I have no idea. But my heart is at ease with what I plan to say to him, so I had to talk to him.

And I kinda miss him, eventhough we were always in the same spaces, we would always be at both far ends and we practicaly never interacted.

So, with all of that in mind, I went on my way to find Hyunjin and talk to him. Frankly, I don't know where this courage came from, because it dissolved once I was alone with Hyunjin.

Why is it so hard to speak about heart matters? Seriously, it was so difficult. I kept overthinking what words I should say and I couldn't find the right sentence.

Hyunjin, seeing my trouble, was kind enough to suggest I didn't have to say anything if I wasn't ready. He said he could wait a little more. That's what triggered my bravery. I was like:

- No, I'm ready. I have to answer now.

And the exact words I said to him as I stared into his eyes were:

- I wanna try being in a relationship together. I think I like you Hyunjin.

And that's when his eyes watered and suddenly he was sobbing behind his hands. I totally panicked, I thought to myself : "Oh no, What did I do wrong?!" 

And I was like: "No Hyunjinnie don't cry! Please don't cry." He was trying to stop the tears from falling but to no avail. Between sobs he somehow managed to tell me his tears were tears of relief and happiness.

Oh gosh! I thought my heart would explode. I felt my eyes kinda start watering too but I refused to let any droplet fall.

So I pulled Hyunjin into a hug and we stayed like that until he finished crying. I dried his wet cheeks with the ends of my sweater. 

How can he still be so beautiful after crying? His eyes were shiny and his cheeks were red which only made him look more ethereal. And when he whispered "Sorry about that" while he was sniflling, I thought I would melt in place.

I felt so good, proud and content now knowing we both were gonna be in a relationship together. I have no idea of how we're gonna make it work but I'm hopefull."

Both boys come back into the living room where the other members are unpacking some chicken for dinner. Felix notices Hyunjin's state and immediatly comes to hug him and asks if he is alright.

Chan gets worried too but Hyunjin assures them he is okay. After seeing his genuine smile, they believe him.

Jisung tries teasing him but he can't wipe off the smile on Hyunjin's face. Jeongin sits next to Hyunjin and helps him with the chicken pieces. They are both shy but have a blinding smile on their face.

They keep glancing at each other knowingly. Sometimes their hands brush against each other and sparks fly between their skin.

Felix and Chan notice how they have changed from not talking to each other for a week to being nice and shy around each other. But they chose not to say anything, as it is a good thing they are back to nicer interactions.

Seungmin sees them too and rolls his eyes while muttering an exasperated "Finally!", but no one notices him.

Two Secret Diaries || HyuninOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara