5.

I.N

"We finally debuted! I'm soOo excited! And very nervous! I mean we did big stages already but now it's officialy the beginning of our idol group!

I was so stressed just before doing our first debut stage. I was like shaking and fidgetting and I couldn't stop. Thankfully the other members were here and hugged my nervousness away.

The first week of our debut was so hectic! We did so many stages. It was frightening and so good at the same time!

I think we did pretty well. Once we hit the stage we are confident and our bodies do the choreos automatically since we practiced so much. We still have to be concentrated every second and it's tiring even if it passes in a flash.

We also did our first TV shows. We were quite nervous but it turned out fine and we had a lot of fun.

After the survival and hard times, we had a lot of pressure but debuting as nine is such a relief, I feel that it was the right thing to do. I feel protected by my eight brothers.

Honestly sometimes I don't even know how I became an idol. It's like I was at the right place at the right time and here I am today: a member of a super cool group, the best rising rookies!

Okay sorry about the rambling, I have too much thoughts right now to manage to write them down correctly. Maybe it's best I stop there for today, bye! Until next time ~ "

- Please! ~ Water!!! supplicates the maknae to his hyungs at the backstage changing room.

The boys have just finished another stage and are getting changed in their comfy clothes before heading back to sleep at their dorm, since it's already late at night.

Hyunjin gives his half-finished bottle to the poor thirsty Jeongin who gulps it down in no time, not caring about wipping the spot where Hyunjin's lips touched the bottle.

The dancer smiles upon noticing it, amused at the younger. He then takes a clean towel to affectionnatly dry Jeongin's damp hair.

- Hyung! ~ whines the maknae. "I can do it myself!"

- Yeah I know, answers Hyunjin. "But you look so cute when I am the one doing it." he adds with a smirk.

Jeongin pushes his hyung away with embarrassement, the later not resisting because Hyunjin likes to see the younger in this state too much.

Once every member is ready, they finally depart in two different black vans. Jeongin is so tired that his head falls on Han's shoulder, who is quite tired too and already dozing off.

Hyunjin sitting next to them cracks a smile at the sight.

- Cute, he whispers to himself even when he would have prefered the maknae sleeping on his shoulder rather than Han's.

The slight bitterness Hyunjin can feel in his chest is immediatly melted by the younger's cuteness. One cannot resist to a sleeping desert foxe's charms!

And on this reflection, the older boy closes his heavy eyelids.