11.

I.N

"Hyunjin apologized and that made me feel a lot better! I still don't understand what happened or what made him behave the way he did but I believe he will explain himself once he'll be able to.

In the meantime, I'll just be happy like before and enjoy our platonic relationship. Well, that sounded a bit off. I don't even know what platonic means, I didn't learn the meaning in school yet!

I updated Felix about what happened and he seemed pleased. He is thinking the same way I am and reassured me Hyujin will talk to me when he will feel ready.

Anyways, we're quite busy these days with the promotion and TV shows and interviews. Well, we knew debuting was gonna be hectic.

I admit it is even harder than what I thought but at least it isn't worst than my first trainee years since we have a lot of loving fans supporting us!

It was so hard back then, I don't even want to talk about it. Actually, these days I have the same habit I had previously: I smile even when I have it bad. I really don't want to worry the members, I always have to do better. 

But these days Changbin helps me alot. He cares about what I'm feeling and crying in his arms is relieving. Okay but I only did that once.

I felt way better after though and Changbin was a great hyung, he didn't make fun of me and instead comforted me.

I didn't talk with Hyunjin hyung much but we cuddled a little and even slept together a few times. I like it more than what I'm willing to admit.

It's just so comfortable to be around him. Even if I dare to tease him a bit now, he always plays along and doesn't get offended.

And there's a strange thing happening to me these last few days. I tend to feel funny and warm fuzzy things in my stomach and I don't know why. Should I see a doctor?

But I don't think it's related to my health, which is even weirder! I'm trying not to freak out and hope it'll die down with time. I didn't tell anyone about it since it isn't keeping me from working.

But still, it's odd. And I tend to blush a lot too, I know it because my cheeks feel like they are on fire for no reason.

The others keep telling me it's cute so I just roll with it, trying not to focus on it even if it's bothering me.

I don't like feeling so weak and tiny. Well, maybe I like it a little but shshsh! You didn't hear it from me!"

Hyunjin comes out of his morning shower calling the maknae since it's his turn. But Jeongin can't help this creeping blush covering his cute cheeks when he meets Hyunjin's gaze and then shifts his eyes to his hyung's damp hair and bare collarbones, arms and chest.

The maknae catches himself before being too obvious and sprints into the bathroom, his hyung's interogatory gaze following him.

After slamming the door, Jeongin lets out a breath he didn't know he was holding and tries to regain his composure. But fails and keeps blushing under the steamy water of the shower.