Introduction

Before I begin with this story I just want to talk about it. I also want to say that I'm NOT a professional writer so it might suck and have lots of grammatical errors. This story is suppose to be set in the future and it might not make sense at first I know it didn't make sense to me when I started writing it. I am also using my real name as the main character as long as some of my friends names as well. This is because I am to lazy to come up with names lol.
The names that I will be using that are my friends names are: Diana, Yasameen, Marc, TN, and Jamie but I just used their names and maybe some characteristics about them so I just want to thank them for being awesome and everybody else is made up. I got this idea out of my head so it might sound stupid and crazy. I do curse but not that much. It's pretty much how I think but with my main characters environment. I hope y'all enjoy and please comment saying how I can make this better and if you hate it tell me so I can go die in a hole while I listen to Why don't we. Thanks!

Also before y'all begin to read this please note that I make long paragraph's. So if y'all don't want to read it I understand but please just try and tell me what y'all think. I always wanted to be a writer so please let me know what y'all think!!!

*I know I used y'all a lot and I'm sorry I swear I'm not country. If you have questions for me that you might want to know about me just ask in the comment section. I'm a open book...literally I will tell you my whole life story

Thank you so much!!! Love y'all
*just to let you know I hate myself because I used y'all and I hate myself for other things as well...sorry*