Chapter 14:The Choice part 1

Danielle's POV

When I woke up I felt strong arms around me. I look at the source and Lord and behold it's Jake. He looks so peaceful in his sleep. I wish we could stay like this forever but I know better...we are about to walk into a war...we are about to start a war. My thoughts go to what happened last night he kissed me and I kissed him back. My emotions were all over the place yesterday but if they weren't would I have kissed him back? The answer kinda scares me because the answer is yes. Since when did my life become so complicated. I felt so secure in his arms which scared me for a lot of reasons actually...

I turned to look at his face and told myself that everything is going to be ok as long as he is with me so with that I closed my eyes again and fell asleep. When I woke up he was gone...today was the day we were going to fight. Today was the day we were going to kill his father.

I got out of bed and changed my clothes not really ready to face my family or what's left of it anyway. I tried to decide if I really should forgive him...it was true that he didn't have a chose but at the same time he did and he choose Sam over me maybe it was because I was crying...I know I heard him to tell me to stop but I just couldn't.

I walked out of my room and down the hall. I walked into a big room where Jake and his brother are talking...I don't want to interrupt them especially since I don't know how to react based on what happened last night.

Jake was the first to see me and when he did he smiled...he SMILED....I'm dying...does that mean he doesn't regret what happened does that mean he actually might like me? I'm so confused I'm going to be sick...

Lucas turned around and said "I...uhhh will give you two a minute." He left leaving just the two of us in silence. Talk about awkward...

"Hey how did you sleep?" Is this seriously the first thing he says to me? He needs to just address what happened cause I'm confused as hell.

"I slept well...um are we going to talk about this" I motioned between us as he approached me slowly.

"Maybe now's not the best time to talk I mean we are going to war after all."

"It's the perfect time to talk since we are going to war...we could die" I thought about dying so many times in my life time and I never felt scared but now that's all I fear.

He looked at me with so many emotions I don't know what to do...

"Look I...I do like you but after this is all over I will have to...to take the throne and I just don't want to drag you into that. I don't want you to have to chose between me and your family"

"That's sweet of you but its my choice and after this I will have nobody to go to except you" he stepped closer and we were only inches away.

"That's not true...you might regret not forgiving them." He looked down at me and I could tell he was thinking. "After all of this is done maybe I can take you on a official date. How would that sound?"

It sounds like I'm dying...like I think I'm having a panic attack fwedfjehruie...

"I would like that."

"Great its a date then" he leaned down to kiss me when voices interrupted us.

"YOU ARE NOT GOING...HEY GET BACK HERE"

"DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO"

A girl came in with Lucas following her. "There you are Jake please tell your idiot of a brother I can do what I want" she noticed our positioned and smirked. "Did I interrupt something? We can come back if you want?"

Jake sighed and asked what was going on.

"Well I want to go with y'all"

"And I told her no"

"And I told you that you don't get to make my decisions"

They started arguing back and forth.

"Guys please shut up you both are giving me a headache" Jake looked aggravated.

"Like I said we can come back...clearly we interrupted a beautiful moment" the girl said.

"no we are discussing this now I could care less about my brother's romantic life now tell her that she can't come"

"Were standing right here you know?" I feel like I want to jump off a bridge I'm so embarrassed.

"Can't come where?" he looked like he could kill his brother with the way he was looking at him.

"To fight with us obviously are you slow?" They started going back and forth and that's when I realized they didn't even notice I was there anymore.

"Guess I'm invisible now" when I said that the girl came by me and stared at the brothers with me.

"I had to deal with this for years you will get use to it now that you are involved with Jake. I'm TN by the way." She has long black hair and dark brown eyes. She's wearing thick black and red glasses with a black shirt and some jeans.

"I-we....ummm its not what you think" I think my face just turned more red...

"Oh...really cause it looked like y'all were about to kiss"

"Ummmmmm...." I wanted to crawl in a corner and die.

"It's ok though cause I totally ship it...I'm rooting for you" she kinda whispered the last part to me when finally someone interrupted...maybe the boys would actually listen to them.

"Are y'all ready?" Marc came in the room "Everybody is waiting." He looked at TN and his face lit up. "TN your coming with us?" He ran up to her and hugged her. She hugged him back and laughed.

"Yeah yeah I miss you to." They stopped hugging "Let's go" they walked to where everyone was and we followed probably to our death's.