Chapter 4:The drive

Danielle's POV

We have been driving for hours and I'm so sick of it. He finally agreed to get me some food because I was "whining" the whole time.

"Are you happy now?" He looked at me and grinned.

"Yes...Yes I am thanks." then I started to look out the window.

"So, how do you know who I am?" I asked for the tenth time today.

"Don't start. I really don't feel like talking about it right now when we get your family and go where we need to go I will explain everything. Now please be quiet I'm trying to think." He looked at me and scowled.

"Where do we need to go?" I'm sick of not getting answers.

"Look I know you don't like this situation as much as I do but at least I got you out before your trial and at least I'm reuniting you with your family. I'm wasting my time to help you so appreciate it." He sounded way more serious now. I wonder how much he left behind.

"I'm sorry. Do you have anyone to go back to?" I asked be curious.

"Actually I do. My girlfriend she's as beautiful as you." He smiled.

"Really? How did y'all meet? Where is she? Are you..." He looked at me and started busting out laughing making me stop talking.

"WOW...you...are...so gullible" he said in between laughs. "I've been in prison my entire life. How would I have found me a girlfriend?"

I made a face at him and said "I'm sorry. I was just trying to have a nice conversation."

He laughed and said "sure a nice conversation."

"What's wrong with that?" I asked curiously as the car turned right.

"It's just that I don't think this situation is a nice conversation type of situation. I mean we are  going to go kill somebody."

"Ummm your going to go kill somebody...not me." I pointed out.

"Ummm...yeah well we should stop here for the night." He pulled up to a little bed and breakfast.

"What do you mean?" I really didn't want to stay here.

"It's going to be night soon, don't want to drive I'm tired." He yawned.

"But..." I tried to talk but he shushed me and told me he would be back and explain everything in the room. I just hope we don't get caught because its going to be a long night.