~ A new day ~

Y/N's POV

Finally! The day has arrived! The day I don't care about anything anymore! School is finally over! And I'm more than ready to spend the whole summer with my best friend Neuna!

Neuna is my best friend since we were little. I still remember the first time we met. It was in kindergarden. Some kid had punched Neuna in the face and she immediately started crying. I saw what had happened and since I was the feisty type of kid, I run towards them and made sure that little brat regretted his decision to lay his finger over a girl. I then turned facing Neuna and helped her up. And pretty much that was it.. We became soul mates ever after...

I got out of bed heading to the bathroom to begin my morning routine. I put my hair up in a messy ban (side note: I look like an idiot in a messy ban, with hair all over my face :D), washed my face, brushed my teeth and blah blah blah.... I did what pretty much every girl does in the morning..

Once I was done, I returned to my room to do my make up and pick out my clothes for the day. I needed something comfy since we were going to be on the road all day long. So a shorts and a sleeveless crop top will do.. I looked myself in the mirror thinking:

Y/N: Your life is just beginning Y/N. Don't let anyone ruin it! Don't let your past ruin it! Everything is going to be okay!

3rd person's POV

Past... The past still haunts her.. She still remembers what happened that tragic night..

FLASHBACK:

She was driving back home with her parents after a visit to her grandmother. Everything seemed to be alright. They were laughing at her dad's jokes and having such a good time. But then reality hit them! Or maybe I should say another car... They didn't really have time to grasp the situation. All they saw were headlights coming right towards them. Next thing they were covered in blood and begging for help...

She was unconscious for a long time, when a dim light started piercing through her eyes. She slowly opened them and saw a bunch of doctors over her head asking her questions. It was a miracle they say.. That she survived.. She was hurt in every single part of her body, couldn't even feel her legs. She opened her mouth and a slight cracking voice was heard..

Y/N: Where are my parents? – She asked.

Doctor: You were in a terrible accident. Your injuries were severe and...

Y/N: Where are my parents?? – She interrupted him.

Y/N: Where are they?? – She screamed with tears threatening to roll down her eyes.

Doctor: They didn't make it.. I am really sorry for your loss..

She wouldn't believe him! No! This couldn't be!

Y/N: No! You're lying! Where are they! - She got up, extracting all of the tubes connected to her body and run out of the room.

Y/N: Mom! Dad! Where are you? I'm here! I'm ok! Where are you? – She suddenly started feeling dizzy. A doctor near her catched her in time before hitting the ground,, still murmuring.

Y/n: Please! I want to see them! I want... I want to go with them! Please! – She couldn't hold herself anymore and passed out.

END OF FLASHBACK

After that day it was just her and her grandmother. She was sent to live with her and she does even to this day. She looked at the photo she had beside her bed.

Y/N: Hey mom.. Dad.. I'll make sure to spend the most wonderful summer! So... Don't worry.. I'll be ok.. I love you...

                                     ~ . ~

Hello!!! Feel free to comment anything 💜💜