~ It's her ~

Y/N's POV:

I opened my eyes adjusting them to the light. Memories from last night started flooding my head. Was that a dream? Did he actually say those things to me? I turned around just to see him sleep peacefully beside me. He was there! With me!

I stroked his head, Touched his eyes, nose and lips. So perfect!

Jm: What are you starring at? – He asked startling me.

Y/N: You... - I said shyly. He leaned close to me and placed a kiss on my lips.

Jm: You're so beautiful... - I covered my face as I was blushing at his comments.

Y/N: I'll go to the bathroom first...

Hm: We could go together – He said smirking. Suddenly a knock on the door was heard. I opened and an unbelievably terrified Jungkook was brought in my sight.

Jk: I can't find her! I can't find Neuna! – He kept repeating.

Y/N: What do you mean you can't find her??

Jk: We were together last night, we slept in the car and this morning when I woke up she... She was gone!!

Y/N: Oh my God! Where could she be?

Jm: Baby, relax! We'll find her! Jungkook, you go tell the others. We'll get ready and meet you outside.

Jk: Ok... Ok...

Jm: Babe calm down! She's fine! She's going to be fine!

Y/N: We don't know that...

3rd person's POV:

They all met outside and started looking for Neuna. They started from the place Jungkook saw her last night. After a few hours of looking, Jungkook found her sitting alone at the end of the beach.

Jk: Baby girl! Are you ok? I'm so sorry! – He said while hugging her and kissing her.

N: I'm sorry... fro disappearing like that...

Y/N: Neuna! Where have you been? – She asked as she hugged her.

Y/N: Come on! Let's get back to our rooms. Jimin please look out for Jungkook. He seems really out of it...

Jm: Don't worry baby! Be careful, okey? – She nodded to him and returned to their room with Neuna. After she was a bit more calm, she asked about last night.

Y/N: Neuna, what happened last night? Did Jungkook do something to you?

N: Kind of...

Y/N: What do you mean?

N: He said... He said he loved me...

3rd person's POV

After talking all night about Jungkook telling Neuna that he loved her, the girls finally fell asleep. The rest of the night went by pretty quickly, despite all of the cheerings coming from Jimin's room.

Next morning:

Y/N 's POV:

I was enjoying my – oh so precious – sleep, until I heard a loud bang on the door. At first I didn't want to move, but since the banging wasn't going to stop, I decided to go get the door, leaving Neuna sleeping half dead next to me. I dragged my feet over to the door, just to be surprised by an overly happy Hobi smiling like he just won the lotto.

Y/N: What. The. Hell. Do you want from my life?

Hobi: I can't believe you're still sleeping! Come on! The others are waiting!

Y/N: Waiting for what?

Hobi: For you, dummy! We are going to the beach! Move your asses!

N: Sh!!!!!! Sleep is good! – Hobi laughed at Neuna's reaction.

Y/N: Get up sleeping beauty! It's time for the beach!

After sometime we finally got to the beach. Jungkook took Neuna by the hand and lead her to somewhere, despite Neuna being all shy since his confession. I settled to my own area and started reading a book.

Yoongi: Hey beautiful! – Yoongi welcomed me with a bright smile on his face.

Y/N: Hi Yoongi! How are you doing?

Yoongi: I'm fine, but I could not say the same about you. What's wrong?

Y/N: Nothing. Just stayed up all night listening to Neuna freaking out about Jungkook.

Yoongi: About the confession, huh?

Y/N: Yeah... So, do you have a girlfriend?

Yoongi: Ummm... I... I...

Y/N: What? Did I hit a sensitive spot? You don't have to tell me.

Yoongi: No... It's just... Here is the thing... I liked this girl... I liked her a lot... It took a lot of time to confess my feeling to her, but I found the courage and I finally did it... The best part was that she actually liked me back! So we started dating... Everything was great!! We would meet everyday, say our stupid little things, lay on the ground at our special spot on a park... God, I loved her so much!!

Y/N: Loved?

Yoongi: Everything was perfect, until...

Y/N: Until what? – I asked as I realized Yoongi was tearing up.

Yoongi: Um... She... Um she was in an accident... And they couldn't save her...She... She just...

Y/N: Sh! It's ok! – I said as I hugged him.

Yoongi: I could have saved her! I was there! I was right there! I could have... I tried to get her away, but she didn't let me... It was my fault!

Y/N: Yoongi... It's ok! I'm sure she's still watching you from above and she's happy to see that you're fine...

Yoongi: Yeah... - He said as he broke the hug.

Y/N: You know... I've been in an accident myself...

Yoongi: What? How? – He asked shocked.

Y/N: It was a really long time ago. I was returning home with my parents, when this car... It came rushing towards us. My dad tried to avoid it, but... um..they... They passed away... I was the only one to survive. It was a miracle they said. They found me in the arms of a man. If he wasn't there I could've died. But I never found out who he was, nor did I find the person who was driving the car that hit us.

3rd person's POV:

Yoongi couldn't speak. He couldn't say anything... Because he knew... He knew who killed Y/N's parents. He knew...

Y/N: Um, Yoongi? Are you ok? – She asked a stone called Yoongi.

Yoongi: Y-yeah.. I'm fine! I just remembered I have to tell Tae something!

Y/N: Wha.. Ok..

Yoongi: See you later! – He said and took off.

Jimin's POV:

I was laying on the sand talking to Tae, when I saw Yoongi rushing towards me.

Yoongi: We need to talk! – He said and dragged me somewhere, where we could ne alone.

Jm: What's wrong?

Yoongi: I... I found that girl... From that night... - He said and I froze.

Jm: How? Who is she?

Yoongi:....

Jm: Yoongi!! Tell me!!

Yoongi: It's.. It's her Jimin... Y/N was the girl from that night...