~ Never forget ~

Jimin's POV

Jm: Yo! Are you guys ready? We have to leave in about five minutes!

Jk: Yeah, we're coming! Come on hyung! Put the drinks in the bag already!

J-Hope: Ok! Ok! Relax!

Jimin: What are you guys doing? Come on!

Jk: Hyung we're preparing the drinks. You know we need them. – Jk said with a smirk carved on his lips.

RM: Of course he knows. – RM joined - How else is he gonna be all fired up and make girls go crazy over him? – They all laughed at his comment.

J-Hope: You're right! Jimin! The guy who wanted them all! HA HA HA!

Jimin: Oh shut up. Come on! Jin hyung and Yoongi hyung are waiting in the car. Tae is stalling them so they're not going to kill you!!

Jk: Shit! Yoongi hyung is going to... Oh God i don't even want to think about it! Let's go! – He said and they all made their way to the car.

Yoongi: Finally! Did you guys fall into a pitfall or what?

Jk: Hyung we were preparing the drinks!

Yoongi: We could have bought some on our way to the hotel you idiot!

J-Hope: Yeah we didn't think about that..

Yoongi: Whatever.. Buckle up! – And with that they started their trip.

Jin: Hey guys do you wanna hear a joke?

Yoongi: No. – Yoongi answered bluntly.

Jk: Go on hyung!

Jin: ok. So what did the dog say to the wall? – As he was ready to tell the answer they all shouted – WOL WOL!!

Jin: Yah, how many times have I told you to let me finish my sentence? Aish these kids! Yah. I am....

Jimin: Hyung WATCH OUT!! – Jimin screamed as they almast crashed into another car trying to make its way on the road.

Jin: Are you guys ok? – They all said yes. Except...

J-Hope: Jimin are you alright?

3rd person's POV

Jimin couldn't speak as images of the past started to overflow his mind...

FLASHBACK

It was late at night and Jimin was driving back home from his parents'. His phone rung all of a sudden. He tried to reach for it but it slipped out of his hand. Not minding the empty road in front of him he averted his gaze from it and searched for his cell. But doing so he mistakenly passed to the other side of the road driving to the opposite direction. When he finally got to realize the situation, it was already too late... He hit the other car driving towards him and then it all went black...

He opened his eyes, having this weird ringing noise in his ears. It was so loud! So loud! He managed to get out, despite being severely injured. He got close to the other car and heard the driver begging for help. He tried to help him but....

Driver: No please! Save my daughter! My little girl needs help!

Jimin looked at the back seat and saw a girl badly hurt and with her face all covered in blood. He couldn't even make out her features. He pulled her out and held her in his arms, making sure she was safe until someone helped them. He didn't let go not even for a second. But that noise... It came back... It was so loud that... His vision got blurry and before he coud do anything he passed out.

It wasn't long since someone from other cars passing by the scene saw the tragic image and called for help... 

Next thing Jimin was in a hospital being treated for his injuries.

Jin: Jimin! Thank God you're ok!

Jk: Jiminssi are you ok?

Jm: I'm fine. – And then he remembered – How are the passengers from the other car? How is... How is that girl? – At that moment, at the mention of that girl that he held so tightly in his arms, they heard someone  yelling and asking to see her mom and dad.

Jm: Is that.....? – His eyes got teary.

Tae: You saved her, Jiminah...

END OF FLASHBACK

Jimin didn't forget, not even for once, the hurt, the pain he caused to that girl. He took her parents away. There was not even a single moment that he didn't wish he was the one that had to die that night. But he couldn't do anything about it. Apparently he was the lucky type of guy since he was a child. 

Alcohol sometimes helped. They were all playboys, so drinking and making out with girls they would never meet again, was a way to take his mind away from that night... That terrible, bloody night...