~ Not that type of girl ~

Y/N's POV:

I opened my eyes and tried to adjust to the light coming through the window. Memories of last night started flooding my mind. I turned around slowly. He was gone.

Y/N: What the fuck happened last night? How did I let that happen? – I asked myself. Suddenly, Neuna bursted into the room.

N: Guess what? – She said with a huge smile on her face.

Y/N: I had sex with Jimin. – I said with a straight face.

N: I had sex with... Wait! What??

Y/N: I know!

N: You hate him!

Y/N: I know!

N: How did that happen?

Y/N: That I don't know...

N: You have a lot of talking to do! But first go get ready.

Without further ado I got up and went to get ready. Once I was finally done, we grabbed our things and headed to the car. There he was! Standing like nothing happened, laughing to his own jokes. Why did I do that to myself? I was about to get into the car, when he approached me.

Jm: Last night was fire! We should repeat that sometime. – He said as he winked at me. I didn't speak, gave him an annoyed expression instead and left.

We arrived at the beach and settled our bags. The boys came just after us and unfortunately sat beside us. Neuna got taken by Jungkook as always. I could swear to God that this girl has forgotten that I even exist. The others got into the water, except from one...

Jm: Hey! – He said to me smiling.

Y/N: Hi... - I said avoiding eye contact.

Jm: Didn't you like it? I mean last night.. – I just stared at him.

Jm: What?

Y/N: Do you wanna know something? I'm not the type of girl to get fucked and then just be dumped Jimin! – I said with an angry tone visible on my voice. Jimin was taken aback by my attitude, so much that he couldn't even say a word.

Jm: Maybe it's not the right time to discuss this. – He said and left. The day continued with us not even looking at each other.