~ A visit would be nice ~

Y/N's POV:

It's been like two hours since we got back from the beach and Neuna hasn't stopped screaming ever since.

N: OMG! OMG! OMG! I'm going out with Jungkook!! Can you believe it?

Y/N: Yes I can! Because you've been screaming about it for like tow hours!!

N: It's going to be the best night ever!

I jump out of the bed and cling on to her like a coala.

Y/N: Please don't go! Please don't leave me alone! Please! Please!

N: Get of me you little punk! – We heard the door –

Y/N: I'm not persuading you, aren't i?

N: Nope!

I got off her and she went to open the door.

Jk: Hey! Are you ready?

N: Yeah! Let's go! Bye love!

Y/N: Yeah.. Have fun..

Aaand I got left alone... Great!!

Jimin's POV:

Jungkook just left to get Neuna. So.. that means Y/N is alone.. Maybe I should pay her a visit! – I thought to myself. I got up and went to her room.

I knocked on the door and she opened.

Y/N: What do you want?

Jm: I got bored! Can I come in?

Y/M: No you ca... - She tried to say, but I was already in.

Y/N: Get out!

Jm:Nope!

Y/N: Whatever.. Stay here. I'll go instead – As she tried to get out, I Slammed the door and pinned her to the wall.

Jm: You know you've been on my mind since that day?

Y/N: I tend to give that feeling to everyone.. – She said to me with irony written all over her face.

3rd person's POV:

Jimin looked at her lips. Two rosy like lips waiting for him to kiss them. And he did. She tried to resist but Jimin wouldn't back away.

A low moan forced its way from her mouth and Jimin pulled her tighter against him. He deepened the kiss, sliding his tongue in and Y/N felt like she couldn't breath. He suddenly stopped and looked at her. It was like he was seeking for her approval. Once she nodded yes, he was back kissing her, hungry for more.

He got her on him with her legs circling around his waist and moved her to the bed. He dropped her on to it and started kissing her again this time with more passion. Jimin pushed her legs open, hovering over her and rolling his hips against her. Y/N gasped at the sudden touch, but didn't want him to stop whatever he was doing.

He pulled her shirt off and started at her half naked body. His lips were back kissing her chest as his hands were trying to remove her bra. Once it was off he started licking her breasts sending shivers to her whole body. His hand slipped into her shorts and under her underwear. He moaned against her skin.

Y/N: M-more – was the only thing she could say. Jimin looked at her with a smirk as he was moving to settle between her legs. As he was licking her sensitive area, Y/N was tagging the sheets tightly.

Y/N's orgasm echoed in the room as Jimin got his pants off and slightly inserted his fully grown member into her. He pulled out slightly and slammed his hips forward making her scream.

He carried on thrusting as hard and fast as he could. He lowered himself over her, holding himself up by his elbows. Suddenly, Y/N changed positions and now she was on top of him, moving her body along. She was making him feel so good..

Jm: B-baby we n-need to work on y-your balance- he said with a smirk on his lips. He turned her around and claimed her lips once again. She lifted her hips to change the angle as she was close to cum. So was Jimin.

Jm: Shit. – He hissed and dropped his body next to her. Y/N turned to look at him ad drifts to sleep within seconds. So is Jimin.