~ Neighbors ~

Y/N's POV

We finally made it to the place we would be staying for the rest of our summer. It was a really beautiful place. Oh how I wish I could stay here forever. It looked like it had rooms in the upper part too. Probably other people would be living here too.. I wouldn't mind meeting other people. I think it would be pretty nice, except if they were like those guys from earlier! Then i don't want them! Please let them be of those peaceful, kind and not so horny bastard boys!!

The ride to our place was long and tiring, but it was totally worth it. Neuna and I had so much fun! I just wish we didn't meet those freaking assholes. Neuna didn't stop talking about them. " OMG those guys were so fun" and " that guy was so cute with his bunny like teeth" and blah blah blah. It was a good thing we arrived, because I couldn't stand it anymore!!

We got out of the car and started taking our bags out. Suddenly a voice was heard and it sounded so familiar.. Please don't let it be...

Jimin: Well well! Look who it is!! The rough one!

Y/N: Oh my fucking... You have got to be kidding me!!

Neuna: Yay!! We all are going to be living at the same place!!

Y/N: Are you on your right freaking mind right now?? – At that time a tall, handsome, sweet looking guy approached us.

Jin: Hello! I'm Jin! I'm really sorry about Jimin. He just can't control himself sometimes..

Y/N: Well you should inform him that I can't control myself either! And if he ever talks to me again I will fucking cut off his precious... - Neuna cut me off covering my mouth.

Neuna: Please excuse her! She's just really tired. - She said and signaled me to shut the fuck up.

Jin: It's ok! I understand. See you around then! Oh! I almost forgot. Let me introduce you to the others. So, that's Taehyung, RM, J-Hope and Yoongi. And you've already met Jungkook and Jimin.

They all greeted happily.

N: I'm Neuna! And this is Y/N. Nice to meet you!

Y/N: Speak for yourself!

Jin: Nice meeting you too! We'll see you around! – He said and got back to the others. Jimin approached me with his significant smirk. How much i want to rip it off of his face!

Jimin: I guess you can't get away from me after all!

Y/N: Oh fuck off!

Jimin: Sure! But don't forget what I told you! – He said and winked at me.

They got their stuff and made their way into the house.

Y/N: This guy is freaking crazy!

Neuna: Crazy hot!!

Y/N: Oh please! – I said and we got inside the house. I approached to the front desk that was beside the entrance and asked for our room.

Woman: Hello!

Y/N: Hello! I've booked a room for two. On the name Kim Y/N.

Woman: Yes! Let me just check! Right! Here is your card! Just to let you know this house pretty much resembles a regular hotel, witch means that there are numbers on your room doors. If you need anything, please call the number that lies next to your phone. Have a nice stay!

Y/N: Ok! Thank you!

J-Hope: Namjoon what number is our room?

RM: Ok! So, Jin, Yoongi and I are on 406, which are on the ground floor. So is Tae and J-Hope on 407. Jimin and Jungkook are on 408 on the upper floor.

Y/N: Neuna we're on 409. Please get your things and let's go.

Jk: Yah! Did you hear that? We're next to their room!

Jimin: So it would seem! – Jimin said smirking.

We got off the elevator and made our way to our room. Just then I saw that freaking idiot on to the next door.

Y/N: Oh you're shitting with me!

Jimin: Looks like we're neighbors babe!

Neuna: Yey!!!

Y/N: So this is what hell looks like..

At night

Jimin's POV:

Jk: Dude can you believe we're staying next to them?

Jimin: Tell me about it!

Jk: I am!

Jm: You're what?

Jk: Telling you about it..

Jm: Oh for God's sake...

Jk: Ok ok.. I think I'm in to the tall one!

Jm: Hands off! She's mine!! – I said ready to punch him in his face.

Jk: Relax Jiminssi! You can have her. I think I'll settle with her friend. The little cute one is going to teach her a lesson!!

Jm: Easy little bunny.

Jk: Yah!!

Jm: What?? Ha ha ha!!

Y/N's POV:

Neuna: OMG! Can you believe it?? We're staying next to them! – Neuna said overly excited about the fact that we have to spend a whole summer next to those dumbasses. I really don't understand her. It's not like Johnny Depp is staying next to us, although that would be awesome!! Can you imagine waking up every morning next to that man?? Oh God i think i'm turned on! Shit?! Get to uour senses!!!

Y/N: Well I could forget about it, if you stopped talking about it every single second!

Neuna: Did you see that cute little honey bunny?? He was so freaking cute!! I can't even mmmmm – I shut her mouth trying to stop her from disturbing everyone in this building with her screams.

Y/N: I'm going to take a bath. KEEP QU-I-E-T!!

Neuna: O-KEY! – She mocked me.

I grabbed my staff and headed to the bathroom. A nice, hot bath was everything I needed to clear my head. A way to take my mind away from this idiotic little scum, who thinks he can own every woman. I really need to avoid him!

Jimin's POV:

Jm: Hey! Do you need anything from the bathroom? I'll take a shower.

Jk: No hyung! Go ahead.

I entered the bathroom and turned on the water. I looked at myself in the mirror and thought to myself:

Jm: Man this girl makes me nuts! Maybe if I teached her a lesson, she would stop treating me like that! – I said and smirked, making my way into the shower. I turned the water on and let run on me making me wanna melt to every single drop. I laid in the bath and let myself relax the tension of the day.