~ Beach ~

Y/N's POV:

The morning has come. I woke up feeling like my butteries recharged to 100%. I hop off over Neuna and try to wake her up.

Y/N: Neuna! – I sing into her ears – Wake up you sleepy old bag! It's beach time!!

N: No mom! Five more minutes!

Y/N: I'm not your mom you idiot! Get up!

N: Alright! Alright! Relax! - She got up and grabbed her stomach - Man i think i'm gonna throw up.

Y/N: Really? I wonder why you would feel this way after eating all that crappy food last night?

N: Shut up!

Y/N: I'm going to the bathroom. If I come back and you're not fully dressed and waiting for your turn, I'm going to drug you to the beach with your pajamas. And I don't think Jungkook is going to like that. – I said and she immediately jumped off the bed.

N: Yah where is my swimsuit? Do you have sunscreen? Shit I look like crap!

Y/N: That worked. – I said to myself, while laughing.

Jimin's POV:

Tae: Hyungs get your asses over here! The water is perfect!

Rm: Watch your mouth buddy!

Jin: Yah Jungkook-ah put Jimin down! You're gonna drown him for God's sake! And Hobi don't touch that! It's going to bite you!

Jk + J-h: Yes mom!!

After all getting out of the water, we ordered some drinks.

Jk: Oh look who's here!

Tae: Oh my freaking God!

The girls arrived, wearing just their swimsuits. They immediately attracted the attention of some other dudes.

Y/N: Fuck off! – I heard Y/N say.

Dude: Don't be so dramatic baby girl. Come sit with us!

Y/N: Don't fucking touch me! Unless you want a fist inside your mouth!

I saw what happened and decided to go there with Jungkook and Tae to settle things out.

Jm: What's up girls! Did these guys want anything?

Dude: Who are you? Oh please girls! These guys are nothing like us!

Tae: Oh shut up! Dead skin cells are coming out of your mouth! – Tae said and cut them off pretty quickly.

Y/N 's POV:

Jm: Looking hot on that swimsuit. – He said with a smirk.

Y/N: You're not a pervert, are you? – I said covering my body with my hands.

N: Y/N!

Y/N: What?

Jm: It's ok! I like feisty types!

Y/N: Jesus!

Jk: So do you wanna go out? – Jungkook asked Neuna –

N: Yes!!

Y/N: Could you be anymore obvious?

N: What?

The day just went on with Jungkook flirting with Neuna and with Jimin trying to get my attention. After that we all returned to the house.