~ Feeling something ~

Y/N's POV:

Back at the hotel:

N: Y/N are you sure you're going to be ok on your own? – Neuna asked me from the door.

Y/N: Yeah, I'll be fine! You guys have fun! – Jungkook and Neuna thanked me in one voice. And there I was left alone again. I didn't feel like staying in the room, so I put on a jacket and headed out.

I was about to get out of the hotel, when I noticed one of the other guys. He didn't seem like Jimin nor Jungkook. He was... quiet. I approached him.

Y/N: Hey!

Yoongi: Hi? Oh! You're the one Ji...

Y/N: The one Jimin fucked.. Yeah.. I quess all of you know about this..

Yoongi: Yeah... He.. He told us..

Y/N: I'm not one of those girls, you know! The ones who go with another guy every night...

Yoongi: You mean a slut? – I looked at him surprised.

Yoongi: I don't think of you as a slut! – He said and made me feel... better...

Yoongi: You know, I've met quite a few of those girls you're referring to and trust me, you're nothing like them.

Y/N: Thank you.. – I said as I gave him a smile.

Y/N: I didn't know how we got there.. I just... I kind of lost control. My mind said no, but my body wasn't following. It was like I was under a spell.

Yoongi: Yeah, Jimin has that effect on women.

Y/N: Tell me about it...

Yoongi: Be careful around him...

Y/N: What do you mean?

Yoongi: Look Y/N... I like you... We kind of... I think we kind of have the same personality. But I also know Jimin's personality and he can be as much "bad" as he is good. - I was looking at him not fully understanding him.

Yoongi: Just don't let him hurt you, ok?

Y/N: Ok! – I smiled at him and so did he... I looked at my phone. Time passed. It was nice talking to him.

Y/N: Thank you for being so nice to me! But I should get going.

Yoongi: See you around! Friend! – He said smiling. I smiled back and headed to the elevator.

The doors where about to close, when Jimin barked in.

Jm: That was close! – He said smiling. I tried to avoid him. Suddenly a huge sound was heard and the elevator stopped moving.

Y/N: What's going on? – I asked panicked.

Jm: The elevator stuck.

Y/N: Shit!

Jm: Hey! Is anyone there? – Jimin screamed and a voice was heard. Another voice was heard saying that there was black out apparently. The power should be back shortly, so we should be patient.

Y/N: Patient? Is he kidding me?

Jm: I guess we're going to be inhere for a while! – He said and started coming towards me. He suddenly pushed his lips against mine.

Jm: Will you kiss me back baby? – I felt my body losing control again. He let go of my hands cupping my cheeks to deepen the kiss. I just followed his movements. Parting our lips for a bit, he slipped his tongue into my mouth searching for mine. A quiet moan slipped out of my throat, something that made him kiss me even more passionately.

After a long deep kiss, he moved away from my lips and started living little butterfly kisses over my cheek down to my neck. He sucked on my neck making me moan one more time. His arm sneaked around my waist pulling me into his arms, letting me straddle him. One leg on each side of him, kissing my lips once again.

Jm: Kiss me Y/N! – I leaned in and kissed him without hesitation. He suddenly pulled the straps of my shirt down exposing my naked chest, his eye color becoming darker in a matter of seconds.

Jm: No bra? – He asked while his hand wandered from my waist to my breasts. I closed my eyes enjoying his touch. His lips covered my nipples sucking them as a slight moan got out of my mouth. Getting my shorts off he sat down making me sit on top of him. My hand wandered to his member. Looking him into his eyes, I let his tip enter me, his eyes not leaving mine, making sure I felt good. I slowly started moving my hips back and forth. Grabbing his shoulderd and throwing my head back, letting the pleasure take over me. His lips crushed on my neck as he groaned trying to hold back. After a few more thrusts we both came and so did the power.

We both got dressed quickly and left for our rooms once the doors opened. Once I got in, I started thinking about what just happened.

N: What's wrong? Why are you so red?

Y/N: I just... I just had...

N: Sex with Jimin?

Y/N: How did you know?

N: It's written all over your face!

Y/N: Neuna I think...

N:What?

Y/N: I think I like him...

Jimin's POV:

I got into my room and saw Jungkook and Yoongi talking.

Jk: What happened to you? Where were you?

Jm: Stuck in an elevator... With Y/N!

Jk: No shit! Did you fuck her? – I nodded yes.

Yoongi suddenly got up pushing angrily the chair next to him.

Yoongi: Listen you crack head! If you want someone to play with, someone to be your little shit, go find someone else! Y/N is not the type to have fun with!

Jm: What's up with you? Why do you care?

Yoongi: I just do! – He said and left.

3rd person's POV:

Jimin didn't really get why Yoongi was acting like that. All he knew was that something inside of him changed. Y/N wasn't the only one feeling something. So was Jimin.