~ That voice ~

3rd person's POV:

After his shower, Jimin laid on the bed. He wasn't feeling very good. Maybe he was tired from all those hours in the car. And the hot water seemed to make it even worse as he didn't even feel his legs after.

He was fast asleep, when he started having this dream again. He was dreaming of the night the accident happened.  Images of him covered in blood with that girl in his arms overflowed his head. Jimin started breathing heavily, clenching onto the sheets. He was seeing her begging him for help..

-  Jimin! Jimin! Please help me! Please! Jimin! Don't let me die! Don't let my parents die! Jimin!

That voice... It reminded him of something... Of someone.... No, it couldn't be...

Jimin woke up all sweaty and panting like crazy. It wasn't the first time that he had this dream. Every night since the accident he would see the same thing. It was just... That voice... That girl begging him to help her.. He had heard that voice before... Somewhere...

He couldn't stop thinking about it, so he decided to head out for some fresh air. He was careful not to wake Jungkook up, who was sleeping next to him curled up like a little baby.

Y/N's POV:

Y/N: OK! I think I got everything she told me. Man this girl eats too much! I wonder how she is still so thin like a pin. – I said to myself as I waited for the elevator to come down. When the doors opened, I saw that guy, Jimin I believe is his name.

Y/N: Not again! – I said under my breath, but kind of hoping he could hear it.

Jm: What was that love?

Y/N: I'm not your love, love.

Jm: Don't worry. You will be very, very soon.

Y/N: Fuck off!

Jm: As you command! – He said and winked at me. Seriously this guy is something else!

After that not so enjoyable encounter, I returned to my room, only to find Neuna dozing off.

Y/N: Yah!!

N: What? Who's dead?

Y/N: Get your sleepy ass over here and take all of this! How are you even going to eat all of this?

N: Watch and learn baby! Watch and learn!