~ Tell her everything ~

Jimin's POV:

From the moments Yoongi told me that... that Y/N was the girl I hit that night, I couldn't hear anything else... Yoongi kept talking to me, but my ears were closed. All I could think about was her... My baby... I did that to her... I took her parents away... I ruined her life... I ruined everything....

Yoongi: Jimin? Jimin do you hear me?

Jm: What am I going to do yoongi? I destroyed everything...

Yoongi: Jimin! Listen to me!

Jm: I have to tell her.. I should.. I....

After a long day we finally got back to the house. She was... She was smiling at me... All the time... But I couldn't take it out of my mind. I have to tell her... I have to go to her... I stumbled upon my feet, but I got to her room. I knocked on her door and she opened.

3rd person's POV:

Y/N: Jimin! I was about to go find Neuna!

Jm: Oh! Um I think she's in my room with Jk...

Y/N: Oh! Do you want to come in? – He nodded and went in. Y/N could sense something was not right.

Y/N: Jimin? Is something wrong? – Jimin looked at her, tears rolling down his eyes. He cupped her face with his hands.

Jm: I found you! I finally found you! – He said and placed his sweet lips on hers, letting the whole world forget about that nigh just for this moment. Right now it was just him and her...

After spending the night together, Y/N was fast asleep. Jimin looked at her beautiful face and finally took her in his arms. Sliding one stride of her hair behind her ear, he told her everything. Everything that happened that night. Detail to detail...

Once he was done... She woke up. Y/N woke up and took him into her arms hugging him tightly. Jimin couldn't control his tears and finally let them fall onto his beautiful girl that he had hurt so much. Sleep found them in each others arms.

Y/N's POV:

I woke up to the most beautiful sight in the world. Jimin sleeping peacefully next to me. Trying not to wake him up, I got up and headed to the bathroom. After a long shower I returned to the bed seeing a fully awaken Jimin staring at me.

Jm: Good morning beautiful! – He said with a huge smile.

Y/N: Good morning! – I said and gave him a quick peck.

Y/N: I had the weirdest dream last night.

Jm: What did you see?

Y/N: I saw you...

Jm: Me?

Y/N: Yes. You... telling me that you were there... to the most terrifying night of my life. – As I said that, I noticed his face changed.

Jimin's POV:

She didn't hear me... She didn't hear anything... I thought... I have to tell her... But how... No! She doesn't deserve a man like me!

Jm: Y/N... I have to tell you something...

Y/N: What is it baby? * No please don't call me that. Not right now.*

Jm: I think it's better um if... if we broke up...

3rd person's POV:

After that Jimin started acting like a total stranger. Y/N tried talking to him a thousand times, but he avoided her. It hurt... It hurt like hell... She didn't understand what was going on. Maybe she did something to him. Her only option was Yoongi.

Yoongi's POV:

After talking to Y/N I was so pissed! I couldn't believe Jimin!

Yoongi: What do you think you're doing? Is this how you're handling the situation?

Jm: Yoongi, I can't... it's beyond my powers...

Yoongi: She thinks she did something to you... She thinks you hate her man...

Jm: What? No! I would never...

Yoongi: That's it! I'm done! I'm telling her right now! – I said and went to find Y/N.

Yoongi: Y/N we need to talk!

Y/N: What's wrong?

Yoongi: Look... About that night... About your accident...

Y/N: What about it?

Yoongi: The thing is... Y/N.... Jimin was the one driving that car...