~ I'm losing her ~

Y/N's POV:

Y/N: What... what are you talking about? That's not possible... - I started laughing hysterically, but my laughter turned into crying... Crying for help... I couldn't believe it... Jimin... My Jimin... My love was the one that turned all of my nights into a nightmare... I had to find him... I NEEDED ANSWERS... I headed to his room and stumbled upon him on the door.. It was like he was waiting for me... I took him inside my room.

Y/N: Why didn't you tell me?

Jm: Baby...

Y/N: Oh now I'm your baby? After two days not talking to me, not looking at me suddenly I'm your baby?

Jm: Please baby... let me explain...

Y/N: How could you? You killed them! My mom! My dad! You took them away from me!

Jm: Baby please hear me out! I'll explain everything to you, if you just... - He tried taking my hands into his but I yanked them away.

Y/N: Don't fucking touch me! – I said and started running away.

Jm: Y/N! Please wait! Baby!

3rd person's POV:

Yoongi saw her running outside the house and Jimin chasing after her, so he followed them. Y/N couldn't see anything. Tears of sadness were covering her sight as memories of the past started flooding her mind. Jimin was the only good thing that happened to her after the accident. Why did it have to turn out this way? Why was everything so against her? What did she do to deserve all of this? Standing in the middle of the road.... Not being able to move... A car... She saw a car... She once again remembered... Jimin's voice was heard...

Jm: Baby!! Careful! – And then it all went black... Time stopped for Jimin...Nothing was moving around him... He could only see her... The woman that he loved so much slowly dying in front of him... Slowly leaving him... He run to her and took her blood covered body into his hands...

Jm: Y/N! Y/N! Please open your eyes! Baby please.. Don't leave me... Not now... Not ever... Y/N I'm begging you don't leave me... Someone help! Someone help me!! – He cried for help. – Pleas someone! Baby...

Yoongi, who caught with them, saw the scene that followed. He then remembered... The death of his love... The death of his first love... He lost a precious person to him once. He's not going to lose another one... Not when... When he's feeling this way... Now he finally got it... Why he felt so angry when she was hurt... Why he got so mad at Jimin... It's because... He loved her.... And seeing her lifeless body lay on the street.... He will not let her go that easily... He took out his phone and called for an ambulance...

Yoongi: Yes? Please send an ambulance! I'm losing her...