Prologue: She dumped Me?

Adrien Agreste does not wait much longer.  As soon as he hears the school bell ring, he runs home in tears.  He can not believe it.  His girlfriend, Kagami told him they were through.  He has no idea what to tell his mother.  He is so upset.

        Emilie Agreste sees Adrien enter the kitchen.  She can tell he is not happy.  She tries to comfort him.  "Now, son, what is the matter?"  Emilie ask.

     "She dumped Me?   Kagami did not say why, she just up and told me that she did not want to see me anymore!  Can you believe it?"  Adrien says.

     "I am so sorry to hear that son."  Emilie answers.

     "Mother, I love her!  I can not be the same without her.  Why?  Why did she do this to me?"  Adrien says.

     "I am not sure.  It seems that she does not feel the same way about you."  Emilie remarks.

     "I know, but I thought she did. Why else did she date me for such  a long time?   Do you mean to tell me she did not even like me?"  Adrien continues to sob non stop.

       "Adrien, I know you do not believe me, but she is not worth it. Just calm down, son!  There are other fish in the sea.  What I mean is there is bound to be someone else for you." Emilie says.

      "I do not want someone else!  I  just want to be with her.  I  wish Kagami did not break up with me.  Only she did, so now I feel down.  I shall never be the same again." Adrien states.

        Adrien goes to his room. He slams the door.  He adds a few highlights to his hair.  He picks some green and black ones sense this are his favorite colors. He also, takes off his regular clothes.  He puts on a black sleeveless shirt, a pair of black paints, and a black jacket. He puts a green watch on and then he sits down.  He writes down his journal the reasons why he decides to be a new person from here on out.  He explains that he will be not be nice.  He will be mean, and he will do whatever he pleases.  He might as well since the girl threw him away like he was trash.

     The next day...

        Adrien skips school, he heads to the local tatoo shop.  He lies when he claims he told his mother about it.  He ask for two tattoos. One is a heart with the words,  "Love Stinks!"  written inside it .  The other is a small dagger as he knows this will make him look dangerous. He figures he might as well.  He pays for them. He frowns and scowls when the discount is less than he thought.  He does not leave a tip, and slams the door as he leaves the place.

     Author's  Note:  Some might even say he has gone totally crazy?  Are they right though?

     to be continued in Chapter 1 : Adrien Goes Emo?