Chapter 6 Master Fu's Annoucement?

One month later...

          Adrien arrives at college to see his girlfriend with someone else!  He thinks great I can not believe I begin to trust her!  How could she leave me for him?  He is not too happy about it. He sits in his seat just the same.

        Marinette arrives soon after he does, and sits at her desk.  She recalls what his mother once told her about Adrien.  She thinks, that poor boy!  Oh, how I feel sorry for him.

       Later after class, Marinette starts to walk off, when someone picks her up and walks off with her.  She tries to scream!  She is so afraid, she can not seem to open her mouth to protest!  She begins to tremble in his arms.

        Adrien smirks.  He has her now right where he wants her.  He carries her in his arms back to his place.  He climbs a tree outside her room with her still in his arms.  He takes her inside through her open window. He closes it back and locks it. 

       "A-Adrien, wh-what?"  Marinette finds herself stutter as he stands close to her.  She blushes without meaning too. She thinks, great he must not know I like him!

    "Do not worry, I will be gentle, princess!" Adrien says softly.  He gently kisses her and feels her ruffle his hair. He feels her shove him away.

     "Hey, what is that all about anyway?"  Adrien asks.

     "I  just do not want to be another part of your collection.  I, not a doll."  Marinette states.

      "I can see that clearly enough,"  Adrien remarks.

        Nevertheless, he kisses her hand and whispers, "Mari, I  feel differently about you." 

          Marinette blushes. She tries hard to cover it up.   "Adrien, I do not feel anything for you, I am sorry!"  Marinette says.

       "Mari, you have a bruise on your arm!  Tell me where did you get it?"  Adrien says. His eyes and voice show genuine concern for her.   He sees her eyes widen in surprise.

      "I can not say,"  Marinette says.

     "Oh, and why not?"  Adrien asks.

   "I just can not that is all.  Besides, you hate me!  I hate you, too!  So, leave me alone!"  Marinette blurts out.

     "What?  I do not hate you."  Adrien says.  He places some slow, gentle kisses on her arm.  He feels her relax in his arms.  He wishes he could explain this.  This sense he is where he belongs for once.  He looks at her sadly.

      "I have to go!"  Marinette says. She leaves and as she does she hears someone sob.  She turns around. She gasps, as Adrien cries.  She thinks, please do not cry!  It will be okay.  

       Marinette hesitates.  She is not sure what to do.  She walks over to the exit and walks away. She runs home before she can see him in any more pain.  She goes to her room.  She sighs. She thinks, wait, why does he have less ink marks than he did at first?

       Now, with Master Fu and Emilie...

         Mr. Cheng arrives at the Agreste place and rings the doorbell. 

 Emilie sees him when she answers the door, and says,  "Why, hello, Mr. Cheng."  

    "Emilie, I have some news to share with you!  It is not much, but here it is!  You see your son, has gone and found love again!  Only this time it is real!  The girl is not sure of her feelings yet, but I can tell he loves her.  He does so much he forgets Kagami, refuses to hurt Chloe, and he takes pity on Marinette for her bruises.   You see, Marinette is his one true love!"  Master Fu, who goes by Mr. Cheng  remarks.

      "Wow, you mean my son, loves the new girl?"  Emilie ask.

    "Yes, that is what I mean!   In fact, every week he loves her he will remove a  tattoo, so far he has two gone which means he has been in love with her for two weeks, so far!"  Mr. Cheng says.

    "I admit I agree this is good news, however, what happens if the girl fails to return his love?"  Emilie ask.

    "I am afraid if she does, he will suffer greatly.  He will start to feel worthless.  Then, he will feel sorry for himself.  If she continues to hate him, he will die from a broken heart! "Mr. Cheng says.

    "Well, how do we see to it, she loves him?  I can not lose my son!"  Emile Agreste remarks.

    "There is no way to tell, but time and patience.   You see in time, you will find him to love her more and he will do all he can to keep others away from her, and try to show he really cares for her."  Mr. Cheng remarks.

    "Oh, I see!   It was nice to see you again, Mrs. Emilie Agreste.  Do try not to worry, so much!  The girl has not had enough time to return his love yet.  I would only concern myself about the matter if she still hates him six months or more from now. " Mr. Cheng says.

      "I sure hope you are right.  I hope she is the one he truly loves and she will love him!  I sure hope for both their sake she loves him in enough time."  Mrs. Emilie Agreste responds.

     "I will come back in a few months to check up on things.  Until then goodbye!"  Mr. Cheng says.

     "Yes, good day to you too, sir!"  Mrs. Emilie Agreste says.

      After Marinette leaves,  Adrien takes a closer look in the mirror.  He decides he hates the nose ring.  He carefully removes it.  There, he thinks, maybe then she can love me!  He sighs.  He does not know why he longs to have Marinette love him.  He does not know he even loves her. He is oblivious to his feelings.

      to be continued in Chapter  7  More Tattoos Go?