Chapter 5 Party Fiasco?

Adrien looks at his watch.  It is already 7:45 pm!  The food is all ready, his mother has gone out to visit her sister for a few hours.  The guest arrive !   Kelsey is here, check!  Liam, check!  Hank, check!  Jeb, check!  Fran, check!   Dorlis, check!  Mabel, check!  Matt, check!  Joe Joe, check!  Liza, check!  Kenny, check!   Heneretta,check!   He is glad to see everyone is here!  Everyone that is expect for her!  He sighs.  He checks the time again!  So, far only ten minutes are over since the last time he took a glance at it.  So now, it is 7:55 pm! 

     Only five more minutes until the party starts!  Wow, talk about one crazy night!   Adrien pours the drinks for everyone else and himself one last.  He sits down on the sofa.  He hears the doorbell ring, odd!  He did not invite anyone else!  He is sure about this!

    Dorlis answers the door.  She smiles until she sees who it is there.  "Oh, you can not be here for the party!  Not in those rags!"  Dorlis remarks.

    "I will have you know it, I just bought these on sale!  It was  a bargain you know!"  Chloe says.

    "Just leave her alone, will ya!" Adrien snaps at Dorlis.

      Adrien smiles. He is glad that Chole one his few friends he has from the past still drops by now and then.  He stands up and fixes her a drink now.  "Here, you go, Chloe!" Adrien says.

     "Wow, you know me so well! Thanks, Adrien!"  Chloe states.

      "Your welcome, Clo!"  Adrien says. Chloe blushes and he laughs.  He thinks, good, I still have it!  He is glad to see that all the ladies at the get together still swoon over him.  He wonders if perhaps, he might make one his girlfriend soon!  Which one though?  How should he choose when there are so many in attendance? 

      The group plays a game of spin the bottle.  The bottle lands on Dorlis. Then it lands on Adrien.  Adrien smirks, and kisses her!  Dorlis kisses back!  The kiss gets deeper and they part a few minutes later!

     Everyone else laughs at them!

  "Dorlis, you still single?"  Adrien asks.

  "Sure, why?"  Dorlis ask.

   "Good, so what do you say, will you be my girlfriend?"  Adrien asks.

    "Oh, I do not know, Adrien! "  Dorlis says.

      Adrien thinks, no one turns me down.  Not now, not ever!  He hands her another glass of soda.

   Adrien drinks two more glasses of the soda as well. Little does he know he has sadness, and now jealousy back thinks to Marinette!  Little does he know he is in love with a certain blue-haired woman with bluebell eyes!   Little does he know.

    Marinette is not at the party.  Why should she be?   She has no invitation and these sorts of events would probably make her stomach churn anyway.  She stays home and eats some ice-cream as she watches reruns of the Andy Griffith show, I  Love Lucy, and a few other classics, like Gunsmoke!

   She yawns, and finds herself so worn out, she goes to bed.  She only stops to brush her teeth first.  Then, she is off to sleep!  She sleeps well as usual.

    Now back to the Agreste place...   

      One girl starts to make out with Liam.  Kelsey is the one who does this!  She is happy to be with him as he is her crush!  The others do the same! 

   Dorlis just sits there in disgust!  She thinks, every party I come too is like this and I am just sick of it all.  I never get in on any of the action!  I suppose I should just go now!

       Adrien kisses Dorlis and thinks she is just like the others.     

      He laughs, as he sees the stupid, girl falls for him!  

    Yet just like all the other girls, she is nothing to him.  Nothing, but a joke, a game and an excuse to be a rebel!  He hears her mutter, "Adrien, wait!"

          "Whatever!"  Adrien says.

           "Look, on second thought, just forget it!  you, not my type!" Adrien says.

           Dorlis leaves early. She can not believe she thought he would love her!

             Next, Adrien kisses Chole, but then says, "I do not love you, so just go."

           Chloe is ticked off. "Fine, then see if I ever care about you again, Agreste"  Chloe remarks. She leaves angry.

           Two weeks later, Adrien ask Chloe out!  She agrees to go with him.  The party is a long forgotten fiasco!  

   to be continued in Chapter 6  Master Fu's  Surprise announcement?