Chapter 13 Marinette Faints?

*Author's  Note:  Some Material not suitable for small children or teens.  It is for Mature Adults 25 and older which is why I rate it Mature. 

       Marinette gets up. She mutters,  "Adrien, I love you!"  She faints soon after this. 

         Adrien is in the bathroom,when he hears her say something, but is not sure what it was she spoke.   He leaves the bathroom and enters the bedroom now.  Adrien looks at her in shock.  His wife is unconscious on the floor to their bedroom.  He wonders, what could have made her pass out like this, anyway?   

     "Marinette, wake up!  Wake up!"  Adrien says.  He sees her eyes open.  He notices she does not say anything , but at least he knows for sure she is still alive. 

        "Adrien,what is the matter?  Why are you upset?"  Marinette ask.

        "It is not everyday my wife just passes out on me."  Adrien says.

        "Sorry, dear!  I never meant to hurt you."  Marinette says.

            Adrien calls for help.  He explains,  "My wife, Marinette is pregnant!  She fainted!"  

               The medics arrive soon, Adrien answers the door and leads them to his room where Marinette lays on the floor in the same spot where she faints earlier that day.

               "Mrs.  Marinette Agreste, we will take you to see a doctor."  The paramedics says.

               "I am fine.  I need no doctor."  Marinette protest.

               "Oh, but you do dear.  It is not like you to just faint like this."  Adrien says.

                The paramedics take her to the hospital anyway.  Adrien follows along in his car.

      Later...

         "Well,  Mrs.  Marinette Agreste!  It appears your baby is really healthy!  You however appear to have some dehydration issues."  The doctor says.  

          "Marinette, why have you not drank anything all day?  I brought you a glass of ice water, some juice, and even some milk earlier.  How could you have just left them all alone like this?  Do you not know how dangerous this really is anyway?"  Adrien says.

          "Adrien, I am sorry.  It is just that I thought someone might try to take our baby away from us.   She is to precious to me.  Do not let anything ever happen to her!"  Marinette pleads with him.

      "I will not.  If I can help it, I intend to keep her mother around for a while longer too."  Adrien says.

       The doctor whispers into Adrien's ear, "The test shows she has not eaten much today either.  It also shows she has so insecurities due to past physical abuse, as well as emotional abuse and maybe even some sexual abuse.  You would not happen to know anyone who could have done these things to her in her past history, do you?"

      Adrien whispers in response to the doctor's ear,  "Yes, my father-in-law, her father use to abuse her in his drunken state.  I know he did physically at least.  I am not sure if he ever sexually did so, or not.  If she was I am not aware of  it as she never once said anything about this to me."  

    The doctor nods his head and leaves the room.  Now, that the doctor is no longer with them,  Adrien says,  "Marinette,  did your father ever touch you inappropriately?  I mean other than the abuse which leads to the bruises, permanent scars, which include some emotional ones." 

       Marinette continues her sad tale,  "He was more of a monster than a father.  He would physically abuse me and more. Once my mother came to my defense this time and she got a scar near her eye as a result.  He hurt her for this."  

     "Marinette, why did you not tell me?"  Adrien asks.

    "I am sorry, Adrien!  I was afraid he would come after me again!  I was scared he would come after you and kill you just to spite me.  I was too afraid. You see he was such a monster, I was a coward.  I thought perhaps, I did something wrong to deserve it all." Marinette explains

"  I ran away for a few months.  I went back once I was better because my mother gave me a call and told me she was ill.  I arrive there to find her on the sofa, all in pain and tied up.  I saw him enter the living room and told him not to hurt mom, then he beat me again,"  Marinette says.

      "Ugh, that monster!  He shall pay if he ever gets near you again!  I am your husband and it is my job to protect my wife.  He will not attack you now that we are together, I promise.  I  will see to it, you are safe no matter what Marinette."  Adrien says.

         Tom enters the hospital room.  He tries to grab up Marinette, but Adrien punches him.

        "Ha, I do not know what she told you, but it is all lies. I swear." Tom says.

       "I do not believe you.  Now, get out or I will call the police on you!  I will charge you with assault on my wife."  Adrien says.

          Tom stands up, brushes past Adrien, and towards Marinette. Again, he tries to touch her.  *Author's note: The creep can not take a hint, now can he?*

          Adrien calls the police and while on the phone, he kicks Tom in the place where the sun does not shine.   He kicks him there hard twice.  He watches Tom leave the room.  He hopes the police will be here soon.

           Sure enough, the police arrive soon, Tom is under arrest on two counts of attempt to assault his daughter,  one count of violation of hospital policy,  three counts of assault and battery on his wife, since Sabine finally calls the cops on him earlier that day for his abuse towards her, and finally there is the account of an attempt to murder someone since he did try to kill Sabine that day too.

              Now that the monster is behind bars, at last, Marinette breathes a sigh of relief, turns to Adrien and says,  "When may we all go home?"

             Adrien smiles, and says,  "As soon as the doctor says you may leave love!"  

         The doctor comes back, and says, "She must stay here until her liquid count goes up and she looks less pale.  Also, her iron count is low so here is a prescription for iron pills.  In the meantime, she may have these sample ones before you can buy her more.

       "Thanks, I appreciate it!"  Adrien says.

        "Yes, thank you ever so much!"  Marinette says.

              A week later, Marinette's iron count is at a normal range now, her face is no longer pale and she is happy to be home at last. 

       Two days later, the contractions start!  Soon they are at a minute apart.  Adrien drives her back to the hospital.  This time to give birth to their baby!   Marinette gives birth to a healthy baby boy,  Louis  Curtis Agreste.   

      the end...