Chapter 2 Mr. Cheng's Chat with Emilie?

Mr. Cheng, an elderly man with an Hawaiian shirt, and blue shorts enters the Agreste house hold after Emilie answers his constant knock at the front door. Emilie stares at him in amazement!  She wonders who he could be and what brings him here! 

     "Hello, sir!  I am Emilie Agreste!"  Emilie says.

    "Yes, I am very, well aware of this fact!  I am Mr. Cheng,by the way."  He remarks.

    "Well, then nice to meet you, Mr. Cheng."  Emilie says. She can help, but wonder why does he look so familiar?  Have I seen him before somewhere?

     "Look, now Emilie, I am here because I am aware of your trouble with your only child, Adrien is it?"  Mr. Cheng remarks.

      "Yes, but how did you know?"  Emilie ask.

     "It is my business to know.  You see we guardians always take notice of such things."  Mr. Cheng says.

     "What do you suggest I do?"  Emilie ask him.

    "Hmm,well I know this might be easy to swallow, but I suggest you do nothing! "  Mr. Cheng says.

    "What?"  Emilie responds.

    "You heard me, Madame. You must do nothing!  Nothing, but get up the hopes that he finds someone to heal his pain!  Then, and only then will you stand a chance that he will ever be his usual happy, kind, and joyful self again! "  Mr. Cheng says,as he hands her his card.

      "You can not be serious!"  Emilie protest.

     "Oh, but I am.  You see these sorts of things have a way of  working just fine when left alone, but you intervene and it could push him over the edge!"  Mr. Cheng replies.

      "Oh, I see!  Well, then I suppose it would not hurt to give it a try then!"  Emilie states.

     "Good, glad to see we reach some kind of agreement when it comes to the lad.  Any way, if you should ever need me for anything well you know how to get in touch. All the information is on the care I have given you.  As for how I know your names, I rather keep that confidential if you do not mind."  Mr. Cheng states.

      "Sure, that is perfectly fine!  Good day to you , sir!"   Emilie says.  She watches as the man stands up and leaves almost as quickly as he came by.  She thinks, him to be a strange sort of person indeed.  She still thinks, I just know I must have meet him in my past, but how?   Where?

       Emilie goes to the kitchen and fixes supper, after Mr. Cheng  has left.  She decides to fix a chicken pot pie, a nice apple pie for dessert, and some iced tea. She knows these use to be Adrien's  favorites.  She knows he maybe way older now, but that still does not change the fact that he is still her son.  She makes her mind if he does not join her for dinner, not to push him and just enjoy the meal by herself.   At least, this way she knows the food will  not go to waste.

       Adrien smells the aroma of food.  He wonders, what could it be?  Perhaps, it is pizza, tacos, or some other nice meal.  He goes into the kitchen and sees the stuff out.  He can not believe it is potpie and apple pie.  He shakes his head.  He has not been into these foods since like the eighth grade.  He thinks it odd his mother can not recall this to her memory.  He is so furious, he breaks a chair, leaves the mess for her to clean it up, and runs up the stairs to his room.

      Emilie cleans up the mess as she does she thinks, Oh my poor boy!  He is so hurt he does not even realize all the pain he puts others through least of all me!  He does not see the fact that all the wildness in his life does not fix anything and only makes matters worse!  He does not seem to notice much of anything anymore!  

    *Author's Note:  I know the man's  name is actually Master Fu in the show, however in this story he chooses to go by Mr. Cheng for now.  You will find out more about him later in this story.  Anyway, what do you think about it so far?   

      to be continued in Chapter 3  Marinette the Bluenette?