Chapter 11 Adrien Ask Her...

A  few days later, Adrien smiles as he sees Marinette.  He is glad Nathaniel did not show up so he can not hurt her again.  He does not know anything is off about the whole thing though.

             After class lets out,  Adrien approaches Marinette and sees the tears in her eyes.  

        "Marinette, could we talk?"  Adrien asks.

      "Sure,"  She answers but looks at the ground as she speaks.

      " Are you okay?"  Adrien asks.

     "Yes, I am fine, A-Adrien," Marinette mutters.

         Adrien thinks why is she lying to me.  He sighs as he gently holds one of her hands in his own. He notices she relaxes a bit as he does.  

       "Will you go out with me?"  Adrien asks her.

        "Yes," Marinette replies, but the moment she says it wonders if she gave the right answer.

           Adrien grins and hugs her, so she returns the hug.

          Four months later, Marinette does not show up at school for three weeks. Adrien worries about her and thinks is it because she went back to her folk's place. He hopes nothing bad has happened to her because he is sure now that he loves her.   Today, after school, Adrien goes to check on her.  He rings the doorbell and a lady who looks a lot like her answers the door. He figures she must be Marinette's mother.

       "Marinette, you have a visitor,"  Sabine says.

        "Tell whoever it is to go,"  Marinette says.

        "Marinette, it is a young man from your college," Sabine remarks with a grin.  She walks off.

             Marinette goes to see who it is and looks at him in surprise. She did not expect him to show up here.  Not now after all this time, did she think her boyfriend would come to visit her.

             "Adrien, I will be right out," Marinette says. She grabs up some makeup and applies to her fresh bruises, and puts on a jacket too. She grabs her purse and heads out the door without a word to anyone else.

           "Where have you been?  I mean you were out of class for almost a month," Adrien blurts out.

          "Oh, about that father says the money is not enough,"  Marinette responds.

       "I thought you had a scholarship," Adrien replies.

     "I do, but my father blew the recent amount of other things," Marinette explains.

           Marinette and Adrien go somewhere private to talk.  Afterward, Marinette agrees to move back to the guest room at the Agreste mansion.  She does so that day. She never looks back.

         Two months later, Adrien finds out someone made up a story that he and Marinette have been doing things they have not.  He is not happy about this at all. He figures he must find a way to correct this all.  

       "Marinette, will you marry me?" Adrien asks.

        "It is a bit sudden is it not?  I mean sure we have dated for a few months, but marriage is a huge step," Marinette tells him.

       Adrien frowns, but thinks fast.  "Do you love me?" Adrien asks her.

       "Yes, but what does that have to do with it?" Marinette asks him.

         "Marinette, I love you and will do anything for you," Adrien says.

        "Okay, you have me convinced, I will marry you,"  Marinette answers.

          Two weeks later, Marinette and Adrien got married, they even invited a few others to come to see them elope.  This is the way the two chose to do it since Marinette was not comfortable with the idea of her father coming.  The only guests were some dude named Nino, a girl who goes by Alya, and Chole.  Other than them the only other person in attendance besides the bride and groom was the pastor and that was it.  

        Marinette felt like the wedding went by in a blur.  This is to say it was so quick, she was taken aback by it all. She was happy though because she knew Adrien loves her as she loves him.

       Adrien takes her home and carries her bridal style to his room.  He sets her down on the bed and locks the door. He smiles at her and she does the same with him.

     Adrien and Marinette kiss, then relax a bit.

      "Marinette, what happens if in a few months or later I love another girl?" Adrien asks.

   "Another girl, now why would you?" Marinette asks.

    "I figure we might have children one day, and could have a daughter.  She will call you mother," Adrien explains.

      "Good for a minute there, I thought you were going to say something else," Marinette replies.  

        "Marinette, you do not need to worry about my being unfaithful.  I love you and only you," Adrien promises.

     "Good, because I love and only you too, Adrien," Marinette says.

     "Adrien, Marinette, what is going on in there?"  Emilie asks. She suspects something is up but is not sure what it is exactly.

      "Mom, I will explain later," Adrien states.

     "Open up, and tell me right now, young man, not that  I mind grandchildren, but I prefer the mother to be your wife," Emilie says.

      "It is okay, Mrs. Agreste," Marinette says.

        Emilie grins, walks away, and thinks I know for sure those two are up to something.  She shakes her head as she washes the dishes. She sure hopes they are not up to no good. She knocks on the door again after she finishes when she hears a few moans come from upstairs.

     "Adrien, as much as I would like grandchildren, you have to be faithful to a wife, and I might add be married," Emilie reminds him.

    "We are married, mother,"  Adrien blurts out without opening the door.

     "He is right we got married earlier today, but it was private. Hope you are not disappointed," Marinette answers.

     "I am thrilled, congratulations, and please do continue," Emilie responds. She grins and walks away.  She thinks maybe I will have some grandchildren someday after all.

       Emilie is happy Marinette is Adrien's wife.  She does not mind she was not invited to the wedding because she is sure they had a good reason for it all. She is so happy for them both.  She is thrilled that Mr. Cheng was right about the blunette and Adrien's love for her.

      She thinks thanks to Marinette I have my son back.  She smiles big time.    

    Find out more in  Chapter  12  Adrien Under Arrest 

-Summer out!