Heather Mcnamara x Anorexic!reader

Request by Silent_CornflakeGirl

      If there was one thing Heather Mcnamara loved it was her girlfriend.

  That girl could set Heather a flame with a simple smile. She could flip Heather's whole mood at the drop of a hat. She was the kindest, sweetest girl Heather knew. Besides Veronica of course.

  Y/N L/N was seemingly perfect.

  Key word, seemingly.

   You see when all of this first started it was just Y/N wanting to shave off a few pounds for the summer. Heather didn't see any reason for it, after all her Y/N was perfect.

   Never the less Heather wanted to make her girlfriend just as happy and she made her.

  And so it began.

  At first, there was nothing out of the ordinary. Y/N started to eat healthier and hit the gym twice a week. Then twice a week became four times a week, along with morning jogs. Y/N claimed it was just to speed up the process.

   Y/N also started eating less. At first it was just cutting back on snacks. Heather was happy for her girlfriend. She was doing amazing. She had lost a few pounds and Heather had showered her with praise because of Y/N's progress. Heather was truly proud.

   That pride however soon melted away into worry. You see no matter how much Heather reassured Y/N that she looked amazing, Y/N would always say she was too heavy. "I just can't seem to lose the weight." Y/N said with a frown one day. Mac was perplexed. Y/N had lost a consider able amount of weight. She brushed off as a joke. There was no way Y/N could be serious, right?

   With the days to come Y/N's words haunted Mac. How could she possibly think she wasn't losing weight. Soon Y/N's behavior spiraled out of control. Y/N refused to eat anything Mac offered her. Her weight was starting to become extremely unhealthy. Heather was worried that if she didn't put a stop to this Y/N would become dust right before her eyes.

  The final straw was when Y/N fainted right in front of Mac. Mac luckily caught her girlfriend and help her close. When Y/N came to a few minutes later Mac looked her over with concern. "Y/N when was the last time you ate?" Mac said in a panic. "what day is it..?" Y/N said weakly. Heather gasped and shook her head 'no'. She kissed her girlfriend's forehead. "That's it, Ive had enough. This needs to end now." Heather said her tone leaving no room for argument. "We're going to get through this, together." Mac said her voice breaking as a tear rolled down her cheek. All Y/N could do was nod.