Valentines day (Sub!Veronica x Futa!Reader) ⚠️Smut⚠️

A Request by FireFoxyX , I'm sorry this took so long I was struggling with how to start it. Hope you like it.

With a huff of air that sounded somewhere along the lines of an 'oof' your back hit the back of the chair. You looked around or at least tried to look around the black abyss that was supposed to be your room.

"Veronica?" You called out as you tried to sit forward. Only, you found yourself gently being held down by delicate hands behind you.

"I'm here my love."

You had heard this woman's voice everyday for the past two years and yet it could still send butterflies to your stomach. However there was something different in her voice this time.

'My love' wasn't a term she used very often, that was more your thing and given the fact that it was Valentine's Day and you may have been being held captive it could only mean one thing. And that thought set you on fire.

"I wanted to do something special for you since it's Valentine's Day and all." Soft kisses were trailed from your now red hot ears and down to your collar. She began to skillfully unbutton the buttons to your dress shirt.

Your eyes closed to the already dark room as her hands pushed your shirt open and began to roam the front of your body. You drew your bottom lip between your teeth as you felt your member begin to harden.

You took her slightly smaller, soft hands in yours and placed kisses on them before tilting your head back to her ear. "Go turn on the light, I want to see you." Your tone was gentle but demeaning.

When she withdrew from you part of you regretted telling her to walk away. All regret washed away once you saw what she was wearing. A lacy dark blue bra along with matching lace panties made your mouth water.

"There she is." A smirk was plastered on your face as she straddled your waist and draped her arms around your neck. Your hands came to rest on her his as you trailed gentle kisses on her soft skin.

You were still debating if you should take your time or rip off the ensemble and get right to work.

As you trailed kisses you began to bite gently and suck on the skin which caused her to let out a soft moan in your ear. You undid the bra and let it fall to the floor before kissing down to her perfectly round breasts.

You took one of her pink nipples into your mouth and swirled your tongue around it, instantly causing her to arch her back and let out a gasp like moan. Her face contorted into one of pure bliss.

A soft moan escaped you when she began to rock her hips against your bulge. You tilted your head back slightly and gripped her waist before switching to her other nipple and continuing your assault.

Once her nipples were hard your pulled away from her with and pop before pulling her head down and kissing her deeply. She pushed your shirt off your shoulders and groped your breasts over your bra before undoing your pants and freeing your aching member from the fabric of your underwear.

You moaned into her mouth as her hand carefully but firmly stroked you. You pulled back from the kiss and let your head loll back. Your breathing began to pick up as she leaned down and left small hickes on your neck. It was all becoming too much for you.

With a growl like moan you crashed your lips onto hers and hooked your arm under her ass. You lifted her up and shredded your underwear and pants before pulling off your bra. You then pulled back and leaned into her ear. "Panties. Off. Now." You growled.

She let out a whimper like sound and pulled off the blue lace where a wet spot had formed. You watched intently as she lined up with you. She was ready for you and this made you want to slam her down but you used what little bit of self control left not to. You didn't want to hurt her, too bad.

She slowly lowered onto you causing you to let out a deep moan as you pushed her hips down until you all the way inside her. You gripped a handful of her hair and roughly pulled her hair back before kissing down her throat as she began to ride you.

You thrusted up into her not being able to help yourself and soon deep, loud, breathy moans filled the room. Her gasps and moans of pleasure mixed with your soft grunts and moans. "Y-Y/N!" She cried out and you could feel her tightening around you.

At once you let go of her hair and began to play with her clit. Watching her face contort in pleasure filled you with an unmatched amount of pleasure. Her orgasm soon crashed down over her causing her to tighten around you as she cried out in pleasure.

"Good girl." You moaned and hooked your arms under her legs before standing up and laying her onto the bed. You pulled out and flipped her over before getting on top of her and pressing your chest to her back. Your then lined back up and slammed into her.

From then on you pounded into her hard and fast. You tilted her neck to the side and left love bites along it as she gripped onto the bed sheets. Your ears began to fill with the sound of her begging for more and with every word you gave her just what she wanted.

Soon you felt her tightening again, as you yourself started to throb inside her. With a few more hard thrusts you both came hard and moaning each other's names. You paused and relaxed against her as the two of you caught your breath.

Slowly you pulled out of her and rolled off of her. She laid face down panting just as heavily as you were. "Hopefully you don't lose that beautiful voice of yours." You smiled tiredly at her as she crawled on top of you and placed a gentle kiss on your lips. "It will have been worth it."

"Happy Valentine's Day Veronica."

"Happy Valentine's Day Y/N."