Yandere!Heather Duke x Senpai!reader

Request by Silent_CornflakeGirl

   Heathers pov

    She was on her way to Chandler's house after Ram and Kurt's party last night. Her blood boiled at the thought of the way Heather was all over Y/N last night. The memory of Chandler flirting and dancing with Y/N made her grit her teeth.

How dare she touch her Y/N.  Y/N was her's not Chandler's! Heather griped the knife in her hand tighter as she approached the red girl's house. It had to be done. If Heather was to have Y/N all to herself, Chandler would have to die.

  It made perfect sense. Chandler got everything she wanted, everything. Once Chandler set her sights on someone there was no stoping her from getting her prize. Heather couldn't stand the thought of losing Y/N to the queen bee. She would not be over shadowed again.

  This was her chance. Heather's parents weren't home so no one could stop Duke. The only thing for Duke to decide now was if she should make it messy and let out all her rage or keep it clean and short. The sooner it was over the sooner she could be with Y/N, she had finally concluded.

   There was no stoping Duke now. Y/N was her driving force and if she had to turn to drastic measures like this then so be it. It would all be worth it.

   Duke finally made it to the house, she had decided to walk so people wouldn't recognize her Jeep and know it was her. She went around to the kitchen sliding door but paused. She wasn't alone. 

  JD and Veronica were already inside. She stiffened. 'What the hell are Veronica and trench coat kid doing here?!' She pushed her back against the wall and peaked just enough not to be noticed.

  Though she couldn't hear them she could see what they were doing. Veronica was making a hangover remedy. Heather was about to roll her eyes when JD caught them. She watch as he poured....drain cleaner?

  Why on earth would he do that? Veronica didn't seem happy about this. Heather frowned he must have only been joking. It would have made her life so much easier if he wasn't. She continued to watch them cringing as they kissed.

  Then Veronica grabbed a cup and walked to Heather's room. Duke ran around to Heathers bedroom window to watch. She had gotten there just in time to see Heather drink the substance in the cup.

   Then Chandler started to choke. Heather pause and looked close. Her eyes widened as she saw the blue color in Chandler's mouth. A slow, dark, sickening smirk grew on Heathers face.

  It took all she had not to laugh. The absolute glee she felt at the sight of Heather's suffering filled her with power. It was just to easy, she didn't even have to lift a finger!

  The sight of Heather's body in the pile of glass made her smile widen as she turned and walked away. There was a slight skip to her step.

  'Thank you JD and Veronica. Now Y/N is mine."

    Heather let out a soft chuckle.

'All mine."