Sleeping together (⊙ω⊙)

Heather Chandler

Heather is wildly dominant (which personally I would fight). She loves being on top and seeing your reactions to her. She also loves to leave hickies along your neck for all to see at school.

Sub: If your a sub Heather will take full advantage. Ya know the usual teasing of pulling away and watching you squirm. Making you beg, loving the way it sounds.

Dom: If your dominant you get the pleasure making the fierce Heather Chandler weak in the knees. Let's just say you make sure it hurts to walk so that she won't try to force you on the bottom again.

Veronica

Now Veronica is definitely a switch in bed. She can be dominant at times but will also become complete putty in your hands if you touch her in just the right way. By the end of it her neck is covered in red and purple marks as well as some bite marks.

Your neck is covered in mostly bite marks.

Heather Duke

Despite what she may want you to believe she is very submissive in bed. However she doesn't like to show it making breaking her even more satisfying.

Heather Mcnamara

This little ball of yellow will
Rock
Your
World
By the end of it you literally have no idea why you're so out of breath. She'll have the smuggest smirk on as well.

Regina George

She's an engaging sub to say the least. She'll initiate sex but she loves it when you take over. She'll whisper words of encouragement in your ear which completely took you by surprise the first time. If you're doing something right she damn sure will let you know it. Regina is very loud.

Cady
Now Cady, Cady will just melt for you. She becomes just about as submissive as you can get following your every word. She really doesn't understand how you can make her feel so good and wants to do anything she can for you to continue to make her feel good.

Janis
Janis is a dom Janis subs for no one. Ever. Although she is surprisingly gentle and asks you if you're okay with everything she is doing.