Heather Chandler x Reader x Regina George pt. 2

Your heart was racing. You had just kissed Heather Chandler and Regina George. IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE SCHOOL.

  You were done for, now not because of the fact that you kissed them, you knew they both returned your feelings. Hell, the very thought made your heart do a flip in your chest.

  No, you were going to die because you knew the two of them were now going to engage in a tug of war match and you were the rope.

  You hadn't even realized that you had walked to your car. You looked at it and then back at the school. "Yeah, there's no way in hell I'm going back in there." You thought aloud.

  You pulled out your keys and it wasn't up until that point that you realized you were shaking. You were finally able to unlock your car and once you did you flew into it quick as lightning.

   You sighed and rested your head on the steering wheel. The next few months would not be easy.

   The next day you walked into school and immediately everyone was staring at you. "Is there a Goddamn problem?" You asked. To your surprise, everyone looked away.

   It took you a moment and then it hit you. No one wanted to get on the bad side of the girl that made both of the most powerful people in the school speechless.

You. Had. Power.

  Of course hanging around the two groups had given you power already but this was different. Everyone had picked a side, team Plastics or team Heathers. In never choosing a side you already had unspoken power over both groups.

  By kissing both girls you had solidified that power. It was set in stone and now was clear as day to see. You were Queen now.

  You had no idea how to feel about this. You never wanted to stick out. All you wanted to do was finish high school with little to no trouble, now that was impossible. On the other hand you now had over 2000 people in the palm of your hand.

   You took a deep breath and looked over the crowd. With a single glare you sent them all back to what they were doing. You shook your head and made your way to your locker.

   You sighed and grabbed your stuff for homeroom. You walked past an empty classroom and yawned. That yawn turned into a yelp as you were grabbed by the collar and brought into the classroom.

  There inside were The Plastics  and Cady (No Regina) and The Heathers and Veronica (no Chandler).

  You looked at the two groups and raised an eyebrow. "What is this an intervention?"

"Y/N we need it from you straight. Who are you going to choose." Veronica asked looking very serious.

"If I knew that I wouldn't have kissed both of them." You sighed crossing your arms.

They all looked around at each other. "Y/N you know Heather and Regina will destroy each other fighting over you, they'll take down the whole school!" Cady exclaimed clearly concerned.

   You frowned and looked over all of them. They were right. Something had to be done.