Poly!Heathers+Veronicax werewolf!Reader

A/N: this was a request by @fan_lord

Your weekend getaway to Chandler's parents' cabin in the woods was supposed to be a peaceful break from the drama at Westernburg.

You and your girlfriends would be left in the cabin that overlooked the lake all alone for the next week. You were ecstatic about it, you really had missed nature.

You were looking forward to sneaking away and shifting seeing as you hadn't exactly told the girls you were a werewolf. It wasn't that you were trying to hide it, it just hadn't come up in conversation. Besides, it was easier to have them not know. How do you go about explaining to your girlfriends that you can turn into an 800lb, 6 1/2ft tall werewolf.

You could already imagine the headache you would get from their screams.

That's why you opted to sneak away after the five of you had dinner. The three Heathers got caught up in their nightly routines that took about an hour to complete. Why they would ever need that long for bed you would never know. It took you 10 minutes to get ready for bed at most. Granted, you didn't use any of their fancy face washes, makes, or hair products.

Veronica went and quickly changed before sitting down on one of the couches with her copy of Moby Dick. "You ever gonna get tired of that?" You asked as you looked over her shoulder at the pale pages.

She sighed. "I haven't even finished it, how can I possibly be tired of it." You chuckled before kissing the top of her head. "Fair point," you walked over to the door. "I'm gonna go for a walk, tell the others not to wait up for me."

"You sure you don't want company?" She asked as she looked over at you giving you a quizzical look.

"Nah, I'll be fine. Just needs to stretch my legs," when she didn't look any more convinced and a bit more concerned you chuckled. "I promise I'll be careful."

"Just please be back within the next hour." You scoffed. "Yes, mommmm." You shot her a teasing smile before walking out the door.

You down a darkening path that led deeper into the woods. It made no difference to you seeing as you had perfect vision in the dark.

You were getting antsy as your wolf was practically begging you to shift right then and there but you felt you needed to get further away from the cabin. So once you were behind the tree line and sure no one could see you, you broke out into a run.

Seeing as your jog was the equivalent of a humans run, you were going remarkably fast. You only ran for about a minute before stopping behind a tree and stripping down. Once completely naked you closed your eyes and took a deep breath.

It had been about two months since your last shift so you expected this to be a little painful. And it was. You could feel your bones shifting and rearranging themselves causing you to grit your teeth in pain.

Only when the sensation stopped did you open your eyes to find yourself staring at your paws. You let out a yelp of glee before you began to prance around, your large tail wagging happily.

Feeling that familiar surge of power you took off into the darkened night, not really caring where you were going. All you wanted to do was run around and explore the area.

You wanted to take in all the new sights and smells, which is what you fully intended to do. Hopefully, the girls didn't stay up and get worried about you staying out too late.

You had to push thoughts about them to the back of your mind seeing as it almost made you turn around and shift back into your human form. You wouldn't let your worry about them worrying about you stop you from enjoying yourself tonight.