Regina George x Reader

Sorry for my recent absence I'm backkk.

So this takes place like directly after the burn book was realized so I suggest listening to world burn while reading.

  It had been a pretty good day in your book. You had gone to school like any other day of the week. It was pretty well know that you were (insert sexual/romantic orientation here). No one ever said anything however, you wouldn't care if they did or you would tell them off so they left you alone.

Regina liked this she liked that you didn't take any bullshit, you reminded her of herself. She decided to test you one day.

"Why don't I know you?"

"Because I don't want you to."

Gretchen was speechless. She had never in her life heard someone speak to Regina like that. Well other then Janis and she had seen how that turned out. She fully expected Regina to write some lie about you in the burn book, seeing as she had absolutely no information people on you. Hell, she didn't even know your name.

Regina however, was determined to get through to you. Besides she was talking to you out of the kindness of her big, queen bee heart.

The encounters were small at first seeing as you didn't really want to talk to her at all. But she persisted. Soon you gave into little act. You even, stupidly, let yourself fall for her.

You had heard about what she did to Janis and you still let yourself get to close. Well he you know what they say,

Play with fire and you get burned.

And this is how we got to where we are now. As you walked through the halls you had heard the whispers. You chose to ignore them until you saw it yourself. There plastered in the middle of they hallway were the words.

'Janis is a space dyke.'

Then it all came crashing down on you. You were so damn angry with her and with yourself. How dare she do something like this? And how could you have fallen for her so stupidly?

You avoided her after that. You blocked her number and are outside alone from then on. Anytime she would try to talk to you, you would brushed her off and speed away.

One day she wouldn't let you go. She grabbed you by the shoulder and looked at you confused. "Who the fuck said you could ignore me?" She asked in her normal tone. The tone she would use when you considered her your friend.

You pushed her hand off of you. "Oh give it a rest Regina," You snapped. "We both know how you really feel about me. So just leave me the hell alone." You growled before turning on your heal and walking away.

  "Y/N wait-"

  "No, Regina." Was all you said before leaving her behind.