Mafia!Heathers x Mafia!reader

You were in your office going over some papers. You ran a hand through your hair and undid two buttons on your shirt.

   It had been a very busy couple of weeks for you. In the club directly below your feet, business was booming. People started to come from miles around to see your very own Prima Donna Heather Chandler. 

  Man, that woman could make anyone's heart do somersaults. You stood up and stretched your back cracking as you do. "Damn, " you mumble as you rub your back. "I'm too young for this shit."

You put away all the papers just as there was a knock at the door. "Who is it?" You called out. You weren't expecting anyone until later that night.

" It's me, boss." A small voice sounded from behind the door. You grabbed your fedora and placed it on your head. "come on in." you said as you walked over to where you kept your stash of brandy.

   In walked Mcnamara. You looked her over. "What can I do for yea?" you said as you poured yourself a glass. She shuffled nervously and looked away from you. "We have a slight problem..." You freeze with the glass at your lips.

"What sort of problem?"

"Well...you see the thing is...Chandler is refusing to sing." She said the last part in a rush. Your eyes widened. "What!?" Mac visibly jumped as you slammed down your glass and rushed past her.

  You made it Chandler's dressing room in record timing and pounded on the door. "Chandler!" You said angerly. "Go away!" You heard from the other side of the door.

"Get your ass out here, you're on in 5 minutes."

"I'm not coming out."

"And why the hell not."

"I don't goddamn feel like it."

The nerve of this woman. You took off your hat and ran a hand over your face. "I'm going to count to 3 if you're not out here I'm breaking the door down."

"Kiss my ass."

  Your eye twitched slightly and you took a few steps back. Duke and Mac were leaning against the wall. You looked at them and shook your head as you rolled up your sleeves. You grumble under your breath as you run full force into the door breaking it down.

   Heather screams as you look at her with a blank face. "I don't know who the fuck you think you are but I know I don't pay you to sit on your ass. Get out there and..." You stop mid-sentence as you notice she's only in her bra and underwear. Your blood boils even hotter.

  You simply turn and walk off towards the stage grumbling about how she's not dressed. Duke snickers at the blush on your face and you glare daggers at her. She immediately stops as you turn to her. "Don't you have a job to do right about now." You say harshly.

She gulps and mumbles a 'yes ma'am' as she hurries to the bar Mac close behind her. You walk to the backstage area and hand one of the guys your hat. You straighten your shirt as you walk over to the mic in the middle of the stage.

  "Ladies and gentlemen, I'm sorry to inform you bit Heather Chandler shall not be performing tonight, she caught a case of the entitled bitches, it's very contagious." You hear a few chuckles from among the disappointed faces of the crowd.

  After a moment of hesitation, you sigh. "But the show must go on, therefore I shall fill in for miss Chandler. Any requests?" You look out among the crowd. Finally, a woman raises her hand.

  You gesture to her. "Miss?" Multiple other audience members turn to look at her. She puts out her cigarette and leans back in her chair giving you a better look at her dark blue dress. "How about 'War is love' by Bobi Andonov/Harry Styles?" (I don't really know who sings this song cause when you look it up they both come up and they sound the exact same 🤷🏽‍♀️)

  You smile brightly and walk over to the wings. You come back with your guitar. "I believe that requires this." You start to sing looking out on the audience.

  You look over at Duke whos jaw is on the floor. You smirk at her and give her a look that says 'get over it and get your ass back to work.' You smile softly as you look back at the woman in blue and then lose yourself in the song. Your eyes flutter shut as you feel every note around you.

You look back to the audience and see regulars who are completely shocked and enraptured by your voice. Soon the song comes to an end and the audience goes wild.

  "Thank you, thank you very much." Your eyes scan for the woman but she's disappeared. You shake your head and stand up. Out of the corner of your eye, you see Heather pouting.

"Ah look who or is, " you gesture for her " who you really came to see tonight. Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you what you really paid for, Heather Chandler."

  She walks out and the crowd cheers. You grab her arm and whisper in her ear. "My office after the show." You let go and walked off stage. You could hear the beginning of the song 'All that Jazz' as you placed your guitar down and took your fedora back. You placed it on your head and walked to your office.

  When you got there someone was in your chair. "You know I never knew you could song Y/N." A feminine voice sounded from it. You chuckled and hung your hat up. "You'll come to learn that I'm full of surprises Veronica." You said as she turned in the chair towards you.

  "Got a light?" She asked. In the blink of an eye, you were holding you're lighter to the cigarette in her mouth. "Always." You smiled charmingly and light it for her. After taking a puff she sat back. "My hero, I've been needing one of these for hours."

  You shake your head and take it out of her mouth placing it in your own. She pouts and reaches for it. "Hey! Get your own."

"What are ya gonna do about it doll?" You smirk. She stands up and tries to take it from you. You pull back and smirk down at her.

  You take it out of your mouth and hold it up. She presses up against you to try and reach for it. You take the opportunity to snake your arm around her waist and kiss her.

She kisses back wrapping her arms around your neck. You place the cig in an ash tray and pull her closer. Just as you were about to deepen the kiss your door flys open.

"Well fuck me gently with a chainsaw." Sounds the voice of Heather Chandler.

Heathers and Mean girls x reader oneshots GxG (requests open)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara