Someone Gets hurt

A/N: this is a Cady x Reader x Regina fic as well as a songfic. I'm currently in my only class of the day and my most pointless class of the day. I'd much rather be asleep.

Bold: You
Italics: Regina

The Halloween party was in full swing. The dim lights mixed with the smoke teens were creating with their cigarettes and weed set the mood nicely in a trashy kinda way.

Sipping from your red solo cup you couldn't help but be somewhat disappointed by the lack of creativity in the costumes of your peers. This looked more like the set up for a cheap porno than a Friday night Halloween party.

You have just about every right to being slightly upset, you had actually put effort into your costume. You were a vampire with fang, the whole fancy garb that took you an hour alone to put on, and blood in the corner of your mouth. Watching girls wear next to nothing and guys wearing their football jerseys pass for a costume was leaving an unpleasant taste in your mouth.

Or maybe that was the cheap-ass booze.

You sighed as you began to weave in and out of the crowd and to the drinks until you were bumped into from behind, causing you to nearly lose your footing. "Hey!" You exclaimed angrily as you turned to face the person.

"Oh my god, I am so sorry!" You blinked a moment at the girl before you dressed in a very detailed...zombie bride outfit? Squinting to try and get a better look at her your anger instantly washed away and a bright smile fell on your face. "Cady?" She looked up at you and smiled. "In the," she looked down at herself and gestured to the pale color of her skin and tattered wedding dress. "Dead flesh."

Your smile widened at her words. "I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who understood the meaning of a costume party. When did you get here?" She shrugged and waved her hand almost dismissively. "Oh, I just got here." She chuckled almost nervously.

"Oh well I was just about to grab a drink, you want one?" You asked gesturing your thumb towards the drink table. She began to vigorously shake her head. "Oh no, thank you."

"Good answer, never take a drink you didn't see prepared in front of you." You winked playfully. "I'll be right back." With that you disappeared back into the crowd and over to the drink table.

You grabbed some of the cheap vodkas they had and poured some into your cup with a frown. It was barely strong enough to burn. "Well, well, well. I didn't think you'd come." Your shoulders tensed at the voice behind you and you had to stifle a groan as you turned around just to be greeted by Regina in her playboy bunny outfit. Despite the frown that instantly crossed your face at the sight of your ex you had to admit, she looked damn good even if it was more lingerie than a costume.

"Regina." You responded in a hard tone. A smirk fell on her lips. "Come now Y/N, loosen up a bit." She took your cup from your hand took a long sip, maintaining eye contact as your jaw locked.

"You look good." She said as a grimace crossed her face at the slight burn of the alcohol. She clearly expected it to be beer or something. "So do you." Your reply was short and almost reluctant. You were really just trying to be polite.

Taking your cup back from her you eyed her carefully. "What do you want?" A glare scowl crossed her face for a split second before a smile reappeared on her face. "I see you talking over there with Cady."

"And what of it?" You really didn't have any patience for Regina's antics, especially when Cady was waiting for you across the room. "Look, I consider Cady a close friend," Your eyes rolled so hard you could practically see your brain. "And I don't want to see her hurt because of her. After all, you did break my heart." She added causing a new rage to fill you.