Heather Chandler x ghost!reader

Request by verygayforheatherc

      Being a ghost had its ups and downs. Like for instance, you were stuck in one spot. You didn't die there you just couldn't leave. You were forced to live out, or rather exist in this place for the time being.

     Luckily you had been blessed with a beautiful girl to haunt. You did all the jerky bullshit things ghosts do to pass the time. You know open doors, turn off lights, knock shit over for no damn reason.

   It was fun to scare Heather at first. Seeing her jump when you knocked on the wall or tense when she heard your footsteps was how you liked to spend your days.

   One day Heather has had enough though. "Fuck you whatever the fuck you are! Just chill the fuck out!" She screamed into the air. You paused. This new rage of hers was interesting, to say the least. She definitely looked like a fool speaking to the air. You decided to fix that.

  You materialized behind her and leaned against the wall. "Language." You scowled playfully.

  Heather jumped about 10 feet in the air. She whipped around so fast you could have sworn she was going to have whiplash. Her face drained of all color.

"Got nothing to say?" You tilted your head. She opened her mouth to say something but before any words could escape her, her eyes rolled back and she fell to the floor. You started to laugh harder then you had in a long time.

  Even when you were alive you got a kick out of scaring people. Maybe this was why you were trapped here. You hadn't done anything to harm people, just small pranks here and there. It was fun, it made you feel powerful.

  Now that you have excepted yourself as the sadist you are you looked down at Heather. You had watched her sleep before, what else were you supposed to do? You can exactly watch TV if the TV isn't on.

  You sighed and sat down deciding to wait for her to wake up, not like you had much of a choice. It took her about 15 minutes to wake back up.

"Finally." You grumbled as she came to. "You good there Chandler?" You had heard her say her name to herself in the mirror multiple times. She was a vain little thing, wasn't she?

  She sat up and was about to say something but you put your and up to stop her. "Let me stop you right there. My name is Y/N and yes I am dead."

She looked at you cautiously. "What do you want?" you shrugged and walked over to her. You sat down in front of her. "Nothing, in particular, a friend maybe." She scoffed. "I don't have friends, I have minions, followers, servants."

   This one was very stuck up. You would fix that in time. "You think very highly of yourself huh?"

"Of course I do. I'm Heather fucking Chandler for God's sake."

"And that's supposed to mean something to me?" You tilted your head. She blinked in shock she opened her mouth to say something but then closed it.

You smirked "You see red, I'm the grand scheme of things, you're nothing. You're just a little speak of flesh and blood like I once was. You're not special and once you get out into the 'real world' life is gonna chew you up and spit you out."  She looked shocked. Your face stayed neutral as you continued.

   "You are a bitchy teenage girl who thinks way too highly of yourself and needs to learn that it's not all about her. Other people have feelings, other people get hurt. You can say you don't care but the truth is other people rule your life. No matter how independent you are, no matter how in control you think you are the people around you rule your life." 

  You sat back content with yourself. You could practically see the wheels turning in her head. After a minute she stood up. "I don't have to listen to this shit. You can't tell me what to do when you couldn't even keep yourself alive."

  That hurt. That hurt more than you cared to admit and you knew she knew it. She smirked at you and stood up. "I'm outta here. Go back to your grave bloody Mary." With that, she got up and walked out.

  You could have easily followed after her but you stayed put. This girl was going to be harder to crack then you thought.