Chapter 1: Title

Hi guys! This is my first Gumlee story, so please bear with me.

••• Marshall •••

The wind blew through my onyx black hair as I flew into the night, looking for some red to eat. The sweet suculent smell of the rare blood apples enter my super sensitive sense of smell. Allured by the scent, my eyes flutter closed, allowing my nose to guide me to the delectible fruits. My speed increased the closer I got, just the scent of these rare fruits almost driving me over the edge. My eyes fluttered open and spotted the apple orchards of the Candy Kingdom below me. I began to dive at the ocean of trees under the crescent moon, but my nose said that the orchard was not the source of the salivating scent. Once again, my nose led me on the trail of the craved food. The mixes of sugar blend with the scent of my prey, but not enough to throw me off of my hunt. "What the fu-" I crashed into a wall. In my daze, I rub my now sore head, gazing at the object I had collided with. The tower. Prince Gumballs' tower. The sweet smell was coming from just inside. My body became transparent as I crept into the bedroom of the beloved prince, searching for the source. The light in the bathroom flicked on.

My eyes darting toward the new light source. Soft humming could be heard as I peaked into the pink bathroom, the candy prince peeling back his skin to brush his teeth. I cant believe it doesn't phase him, peeling off his face, here Im a vampire and it disturbs me. The strong scent of the apples enflame my nostrils as my body floated closer to his, causing a moan to escape me. "Who- who's there?" He stuttered in sudden fear. "Peppermint maid! Peppermint maid please come quickly!" He called out in terror. "Relax gum dumb, its just me." I calmed the quivering teen. "Marshall Lee, how dare you enter my quarters unannounced or uninvited. You scared the cavities out of me!" He scolds, reapplying his face to the bone. "Sorry bubs. Hey, do you by chance have some kind of rare apples in here? Ive been following the smell and its like its right in here." I asked quickly. "I cant say that I do." He pauses. "Wait, rare apples you say?" He inquires. "Ah I see. Ive gotten a new cologne just this morning. You might be smelling me." He informs. Sure enough, the strong, sweet smell rolled off of him like.. Like... Like things that roll. Glob, Marshall, whats wrong with you!? Music and rhymes are supposed to come easy to you.

"Um. Marshall. I have a proposition for you." The awkward prince flattened his princely attire. "Yes bubba?" "You see, theres this party at the edge of the kingdom, and I was wondering if you, maybe, um, wanted to go.. Erm. With me." He finished, looking a deeper pink than usual. "No prob bubba." I shrugged. "Fantastic. Lets go!" He cheered. "Um. Bubs. You cant go to a party like that." I informed." Oh. Um. Yes. Just let me.." He trailed off as he stepped into the closet. Minutes later, he came back with some black skinny jeans, some red Converse, and a red Hoodie. "Wow. You actually have some fashion bubble brain." I exclaimed with sarcasm rolling off of my tongue.

"Lets goooooo!" He pulled me out to the balcony, and we flew towards the edge of the kingdom.

•••

"Marshall! You're here! You have to play a song!" Fiona gushed "Fine alright Ill play a few songs." I agreed. "You guys! Marshalls gonna play a song you guys!" LSP yelled over the crowd. I grabbed gumballs hand, and led him onstage.

"Good little boy

Always picking a fight with me

You know that Im bad

But you're spending the night with me

What do you want from my world

You're a good little boy.." I sang

"Bad little boy

Thats what you're acting like

I really dont buy