Chapter 3: Dominant and Submissive

AN: SEXUAL CONTENT! READ AT YOUR OWN JUDGEMENT

•••

Marshall's POV

Its been a few months since our first date. We've argued over small things, he's came out to the kingdom, and everything is just perfect right now.
Gumball should be arriving soon. Arriving? His properness must be rubbing off on me. Lord Monochrome is bringing him, I offered to go get him, but he insisted Monochrome was fine bringing him, as he had a surprise. A knock on the door signaled he had arrived, and as his princely ways, he was right on time. I swung the door open to reveal a very attractive looking prince, dressed in a dark pink hoodie and some pink skinny jeans. His cologne instantly hit my nostrils, making my fangs throb in protest to the smell.
"Hey bubba. Whats up?" I greeted casually. "Your ego, as usual." He joked. I walked him inside and sat on the couch. We talked for a while. One thing we find interesting as a couple is that we often like to debate. Like a debate team or something, we'll just pick a topic and split it to two different sides, and then debate about it. It sounds weird, but we find its actually amusing. "So. Next topic!" He squealed. "Hmmmm." We both thought. "Ah! Heres a good one. Do opposites really attract?" He presents. "In a way yes. I mean, look at us. Your sugar. Im spice. Your princely, I'm laid back. Your bakey, Im musical. Were opposites. And we attract." I explained my argument. He held his thought for a moment, but dismissed it. We both relaxed, and I pressed my lips to his. I wrapped my arms around him, pulling him closer to me. He moved around so he could straddle me, making the kiss deeper. Ive been undead for over a thousand years, but this boy makes me feel more alive than anything I've ever felt before. His hands run through my shaggy hair, gripping it softly. Moans became loud as the the intimacy grew. "Lets take this upstairs.." He whispers before getting up and taking my hand. I lead him into my room, and as soon as I turn around, his lips attack my neck, leaving soft kisses along my collar bone. He begins to unbutton my flannel, and it falls onto the floor at my feet seconds later. His kisses travel down my body. I finally realize he's dominating me, and quickly make a change. I grab his face from my chest and bring it to mine, crashing my lips into his. I forcefully push my tongue into his mouth, a war for dominance breaks out. During our battle, our clothes are shredded off, except our boxers. He pushes me onto the bed and begins grinding on me as his tongue races along my neck. I shrug his boxers down his legs, and he kicks them to the floor. He takes the band of mine between his teeth and pulls them down my legs, them laying at my feet. He takes me in his mouth, unexpectedly, even from the heat of the moment. His tongue swirls around my head and underside, causing loud moans to escape from me. The pressure builds at the base of my spine, which didnt last long, the liquid jetting out of me. I feel my sperm flow down his throat as he swallows, and pulls off. His mouth finds mine and our lips collided again, the passion like honey on fire. Minutes go by of preparing, before I slowly inch into him, the pleasure washing over me.

••• Gumballs POV •••

Its funny how pain can turn into pleasure in a matter of moments isn't it? Oh, I'm sorry, not everyone has experienced Marshall Lees cock in their ass. At first, my eyes squinted and vocalized my pain. Of course I knew it would hurt, even though I occasionally pass a giant poop the size of a baby, it still hurt. A lot. Like giving birth. The pain quickly subsided the farther he went. He was soon thrusting my entire body into the bed, each time hitting my prostate. Ive always hated all of the people around me, always talking about their sex lives and how "it feels so great", but honestly, I've been wrong all this time, I've always thought people were so overdramatic about how it feels. Everyones like "its such a stress reliever and it feels so good" and they've been right. Too soon, he had released inside my anal cavity, and pulled out. We both moaned as we flopped our naked bodies onto the bed, utterly exhausted. "C'mob bubbs. We need to clean up." He softly whispered before taking my hand and leading me into his bathroom.
It was a large room, high class looking. White marble sink counter top, black faucet. Anything metal in the room was black. Anything else was either red or white. The walls were a middle grey. "Wow. I never expected your bathroom to be so... High class." I gawk in awe. "Shower or general clean up?" He asks. "Shower." He rolls his eyes at my most predictable choice, causing my to giggle. Marshall placed his phone on the dock and selects his playlist entitled "sex songs". "You have got to be kidding me." I laughed. We climbed in the shower and let the water pulse over our muscles, relaxing us. Then a certain song came on.
"My anaconda dont. My anaconda dont. My anaconda dont want none unless you got buns hun." I sung along as I danced against Marshall. "Boy toy named Troy, used to live in Detroit. Big dope dealer money, he was getting some coins. Was in some shoot outs with the law, but he live in a palace. Bought me Alexander McQueen, he was keeping me stylish-" You could tell Marshall enjoyed my dancing, especially with my naked body grinding on his. "1. My name is NOT Troy. 2. I dont live in, nor have I ever heard of Detroit. 3. Im not a dope dealer." He cut me off. "Marshall. Its a song. Just enjoy my ass on you."
And he did. After 3 hours of shower sex and then finally actually washing, it was time for me to return to the kingdom. I was boarding Lord Monochrome when Marshall raced out. "Wait! Didn't you say you had a surprise?" He called. "Check your neck." And with that, I flew back to my home, watching Marshall trying to see the giant purple hickey.