Chapter 5

Lauren groans flipping over onto her back and rubs the sleep out of her eyes. She sat up slowly and peered around the room she was in. This was not her room. Oh shit it's Dinah's she thought.

She quickly moved onto her feet and noticed there was a note on the table.

Sorry that I couldn't be there when you woke up, I had some things to do. I really had fun last night though. We should do it again.
-Shay xx

Lauren mentally slapped herself for sleeping with Shay again. She really didn't want to lead the girl on.

She dragged her feet downstairs and the smell of beacon immediately filled her senses. Ally stood in Dinah's kitchen serving Dinah and Normani some eggs and beacon and greeted Lauren with a smile when she noticed her presence.

"How was she?" Normani spoke first, wiggling her eyebrows and Ally sent her a glare. Dinah on the other hand looked pissed off, not looking at Lauren.

"I can't even remember last night." Lauren sighs, taking a seat by her friends. Ally places a plate of food in front of the alpha and she hungrily eats the food.

"How was it fucking in my bed?" Dinah breaks her silence and Lauren chokes on her piece of bacon. "Dinah!" Ally scolds but the tall blonde stands up, towering over Lauren.

"You think you're such a big shot and that you can do whatever you want because you're the strongest Alpha?" Dinah bares her teeth and puffs her chest.

Lauren stands up face to face with her, giving a warning growl but not wanting to fight her friend. Dinah on the other hand was not backing down, not at all intimidated by the stronger alpha at this moment.

Dominating pheromones were pumped out by both alphas and Ally and Normani held their noses at the stench. "Calm down, you two are only being aggressive because it's the full moon tonight." Ally whimpers, trying not to submit to both the alphas.

Lauren and Dinah's gaze never left each other. At any moment now they could start fighting.

"Lauren?" Camila stands by the kitchen door with bananas in her hand and looks between her two friends confused.

It's like a switch turned off in Lauren's brain and she instantly felt herself calming down at the omegas presence.

The alpha glanced at her confused best friend and then back to Dinah. "I'm sorry Dinah, it was wrong of me to sleep with someone in your room. I really don't want to fight you" Lauren apologises and Dinah's body relaxes from her firm stance.

"It's okay and I'm sorry for saying those things about you and trying to challenge you." A small smile appears on Lauren's face and she gives the blonde a hug.

Dinah grunts playfully and hugs her friend back. "Thank god, I thought these two were gonna whip out their dicks and compare sizes." Normani shakes her head at her friends.

"You slept with someone last night?" Camila asks Lauren, trying to hide the hurt in her voice.

"She slept with a fucking model." Dinah smirks, nudging Lauren's shoulder. Camila nods her head, not looking up at Lauren and takes a seat next to Ally.

"And you kissed Shawn last night." Lauren states and the other three girls look at Camila in shock. "You what!" Ally says and Camila's face has turned red from embarrassment.

"Do you know what people are gonna say Mila?" Normani asks concerned and Dinah nods her head in agreement.

"People can shove it up their ass, I like Shawn and just because I'm a wolf should not change that." The small brunette snaps, walking out the kitchen and up to Dinah's room.

The four girls stood there surprised by Camila's outburst. "I'll go and talk to her." Lauren tells them and makes her way to Camila.

Lauren knocks softly on the door but doesn't get an answer from Camila. The alpha slowly opens the door slowly and makes her way over to the other girl that sat on the bed with her eyes focused on her lap.

"I'm sorry Camz." Lauren apologises and takes a seat on the edge of the bed. Camila shrugs and wipes a tear that escaped from her eye. She can feel the omega's sadness and the wolf inside her whimpers.

"People already hate me because I'm omega, now they're gonna hate me even more that I got with a vampire." Camila chokes out to stop more tears from falling.

"Hey no, nobody hates you Camz. If anyone gives you trouble at school, you come to me and I'll teach them a lesson." Lauren moves next to her friend and gives her a hug.

Camila sniffles a bit in her chest but nods her head.

"So tell me about Shawn." Lauren has to keep herself from throwing up as she said that. She wanted to distract Camila with something 'positive'

Camila smiles appreciatively at Lauren and wipes away her tears. "Well for starters, he's really cute and funny. He's also very charming and sweet." Camila answers smiling a little bit.

"How was the kiss? Did our practice session help at all?" Lauren teases and Camila playfully hits Lauren's shoulder.

They both replayed the time when they were fifteen and they both sat under a pillow fort that they built in Lauren's living room. They were sharing secrets and telling each other who their crushes were at school. Lauren had then suggested that they practice kissing with each other so that they would be able to do it with other people. Camila willingly agreed, she trusted her best friend.Their kiss started off awkward but they soon got the hang of it. After about a minute of kissing, Camila was the first to pull away from their little make out session, blush tinted her cheeks.Lauren on the other hand knew from that moment on that she was going to have a hard to finding someone because the person she wanted was right in front of her.

"Oh my god, why did you have to bring that up. It's so embarrassing." Camila laughs at the memory.

"It's not embarrassing Camz. It's sweet. We were each other's first kiss." Lauren bites her lip looking at Camila.

"I'm glad you were my first, I would never have dreamed of having it with anyone else." The alpha confesses, looking at Camila with a twinkle in her eyes.

Camila stared back at her, getting lost in her favourite pair of green eyes.

The door flies open, causing the two girls to snap out of longing stares.  "Are you okay Mila?" Dinah asks walking in, with Ally and Normani following behind her.

"Yeah, I was just being emotional. It's probably just the full moon that's coming tonight." Camila brushes it off.

"Wait, this is your first full moon as a presented wolf Mila." Ally points out and realisation washes over Camila's body.

"It's going to be my first time transitioning into my full wolf form." Camila expresses but mostly to herself.

"We'll help you tonight." Lauren assures her and her other friends nod in agreement.

An uneasy feeling sets in Camila's stomach. She's heard stories about how painful the first transition is.