Chapter 25

"Hey guys, all of the wolves and vamps are outside, so are we ready to go?" Shay asks her friends that are gathered in the Jauregui living room.

"Yeah, I'll go make sure everyone knows the plan." Halsey responds, walking outside and the rest of the group exit too, leaving Camila and Lauren by themselves

"This is it." Lauren whispers, looking at her mate with sad eyes.

"No matter what happens, Lauren. Just know that I love you." Camila tells her, kissing Lauren softly.

When the omega pulls back, Lauren grips on her arm, wanting to keep kissing Camila for a bit longer.

"Please don't let that be our last kiss." Lauren pulls back, leaning her forehead against Camila's

"I hope it won't be."

The couple reluctantly exit the house, making their way to the group.

"You guys ready?" Ally asks, looking at them and they nod.

Camila walks over to Lauren's car, but Lauren shakes her head, telling her to go with, Dinah. Camila frowns, expecting that she would drive with Lauren but doesn't question her mate and gets in the car with Dinah.

The drive is silent, Dinah doesn't say a word and only keeps her eyes on Lauren's car, following where ever the other alpha went.

Camila felt uneasy, she doesn't know what to expect when she meets this hybrid.

Shay too sat at the back, rustling around unable to sit still.

Camila looks back at the other cars that are also following them and feels calmer knowing that there will be enough people out there with her.

When Dinah's car comes to a halt, Camila's heart begins racing. This is it she thinks.

She walks over to Lauren that's having a discussion with Halsey and Harry. "We have to walk through those trees and that's where the protection spell stops. Beyond those trees the hybrid is allowed to roam around."

"So are all of us just going to walk over there?" Camila questions and Lauren doesn't look at her mate, avoiding her eyes.

"You're not coming with."

"What?" Camila eyebrows furrow when Lauren nods towards Dinah and Shay.

The alpha and beta grab Camila's arms, pulling her away from the group.

"What are you doing? Let go of me!" Camila shouts tugging at the strong grips on her arms.

"Lauren!" Camila exclaims, looking at her mate for help but Lauren just stands there watching her with a sad expression on her face.

"I'm doing this for you." Lauren tells her watching Dinah and Shay drag her mate away.

"Let fucking go of me!" Camila struggles against the wolves grip. They drag her further and further away from the group, taking her to a small shelter in the woods.

Shay and Dinah pull Camila into the shelter and lock the door. Leaving the three wolves locked inside by themselves.

"What the hell!" Camila growls at the two wolves that just locked her inside a small shelter. "Let me out." Camila demands, glaring at both wolves.

"We can't do that." Shay answers, not phased by the omega's anger. Dinah on the other hand has guilt written all over her face, but she's determined to keep the omega inside.

"Why am I in here?" Camila questions frustratedly.

"It was Lauren order. She wants you to be safe?" Dinah answers, tucking the key to the lock into her pocket.

"This wasn't the plan." Camila grits through her teeth, hating that they're keeping her locked in here when she should be out there.

"We'll let you out once Lauren let's us know it's safe." Shay tells her but Camila scoffs, not believing that this is actually happening right now.

Out of rage, she kicks at the door, wanting to break it open. After few attempts of ramming her body into the door, the door still doesn't budge.

"Mila stop, you're just hurting yourself." Dinah sighs.

"Well I wouldn't have to do this if you just gave me the damn key and let me out." Camila snarls out her, pushing at the alpha's shoulders.

To say she's angry is an understatement, but she knew there's no way of her getting out without Dinah opening the door.

"Fuck both of you and Lauren." Camila grumbles, sitting on the floor in defeat with her back against the wall

Meanwhile...

Lauren and Halsey walk side by side with each of their groups following them. They felt more at ease knowing that they had some fighting power if anything had to go sideways.

"Stop here." Harry instructs. He then points to the ground, showing the pathway of small stones that seemed to be in a never ending trail along the woods.

This is the barrier keeping the hybrid out. The hybrid is allowed on the other side.

The group of vampires and werewolves stand waiting patiently for the hybrids arrival.

"Is she even coming?" Ally asks impatient, they've been standing there for a while and nobody has shown up.

"She'll be here." Harry speaks up, eyes trained on the forest ahead of him.

A figure then appears on the other side, slowly approaching the group. A couple of more figures pop up, making their way towards Lauren and the group.

A group of vampires now stand in front of them. Lauren bites back a growl when she notices the familiar faces, Halsey too is disappointed at some of her fellow vampires that stood on the wrong side.

"I'm glad you took my advice." Zayn smirks out Halsey, recalling the incident that happened in the hallway between him, Halsey and Camila.

Lauren on the other hand scanned over the faces, growling when Shawn gives her a tiny smirk.

The vampires then separate onto two sides, making a pathway. The other wolves and vampires watch curiously to see the creature making their way down the path.

Lauren didn't expect a tall, thin girl to appear. Her brown eyes were emotionless and her jaw clenches tightly has she searches through the group of people in front of her.

Her eyes land on Lauren, causing Lauren's hairs to stand at the back of her neck. But Lauren's face remains hard as well, not willing to show this creature fear.

"Where is the omega?"

A/N

Possibly only two more chapters left..