Chapter 19

Lauren feels like she's on cloud nine. She throws her head back and let's out the smallest moan and Camila couldn't help but smirk up at the alpha.

"Are you sure you've never given a blow job before?" Lauren grunts, watching Camila bop her head up and down on her dick. 

Camila pulls back slightly, giving her an innocent shrug and smile before proceeding to finish her task at hand.

"I'm gonna cum, you might wanna stop." Lauren tells Camila through heavy breaths but Camila seems to be speeding up her movements.

"Oh god." Lauren moans and starts emptying herself in Camila's mouth. Lauren slumps back against the shelves and Camila makes her way up Lauren's body.

She gives Lauren a sexy smirk before kissing her sweetly on the lips and mutters, "See you after class." and she exits the janitors closet.

Lauren has to compose herself for a couple of minutes before leaving the closet herself.

"Shit Jauregui, is she that good?" Halsey teases her when she sees a dazed Lauren exit that janitors closet.

Halsey and Shay have agreed to keep Camila's 'abilities' a secret and promised to tell Camila and the others any information they found out about 'the beast'

"She's that good." Lauren says with a stupid grin on her face, causing Halsey to chuckle. "Ugh gross, you had to do it at school? I can smell sex on you" Ally comments walking past her with a disapproving look on her face.

"Hey, a girl has needs." Lauren defends herself

"Just remember, Jesus is watching!" Ally shouts, walking into one of the classrooms.

"So are you coming tonight?" Halsey asks, watching Lauren collect her books from her locker. "No, I told Camila I wouldn't fight anymore." Lauren sighs, turning to face Halsey.

"And aren't we like banned from there now, since the... incident." Lauren says in a much lower tone. "I spoke to the people there and they just gave us a warning. They wouldn't ban their star fighter." Halsey grins, punching Lauren on the shoulder.

Lauren can't help but roll her eyes at the statement, "You just want the money I earn when I win the fights and on that note I haven't received my portion of the money like you promised."

"Oh yeah about that, I've spent most of it, but it's not like you are in need of cash anyways."

Lauren opens her mouth to argue but Halsey's sprints off in flash, leaving Lauren by herself.

"I guess she can keep the money then." Lauren mutters to herself and walks to class.

"Hey Lucy, I haven't seen you in a while." Camila smiles, taking a seat next her fellow omega.

"It was my heat, couldn't come to school." Lucy replies, looking at the girl next to her.

"Hey why don't you call me next time so I can help you through your problem." A boy behind them comments, making thrusting movements with his hips and releases pheromones that make both Lucy and Camila want to gag.

His friends next to him laugh and high five him and Camila wants nothing more than to kick him in the balls.

"Just ignore them." Lucy whispers from besides her, giving Camila a knowing look. Camila sighs and keeps her mouth shut, not wanting to anger the alpha behind them.

"I heard that Lauren's finally claimed Camila as her bitch." Camila hears the same boy say to his friends. She feels her throat begin to tighten at the comment.