Chapter 15

The four girl's run towards the howl, not knowing why the felt the need to.

Dinah first spots Ally running along the woods in the same direction she is and then she sees Normani. "You guys heard the howl too?" Dinah asks when the two girl's run along next to her.

"Yeah." They both answer.

The three girl's continue to run until they spot a large creature. "What the fuck is that?!" Dinah exclaims at the large white wolf standing in the middle of the woods.

"It's huge!" Ally eyes widen in shock when the wolf turns around to looks at them. The white wolf let's out a growl and the threes girl's get ready to run.

"It's the beast." Normani says, not believing what she's seeing.

"What are you guys doing here and what the fuck is that!" Lauren approaches them and stands next to the other girls.

"Why aren't we running away!" Dinah questions and gulps when she takes a look at the large wolf in front of her.

Lauren surprises them when she begins to walk forward and holds out her hand to touch the wolf.

"Lauren what the hell are you doing?" Normani whisper-yells at the idiotic girl.

"There's something pulling me towards it." Lauren explains and flinches a little when the white wolf crouches down to her level and snarls at her.

"Ralph do you want an early funeral!" Dinah exclaims when Lauren reaches out to touch the large wolf's face.

To their surprise, the white wolf starts purring when Lauren's hand came into contact with it and the girl's looked at each other confused.

Moment later the large wolf began to shift and the girl's watched curiously to see what person could be the face of this large wolf.

"Camz?" Lauren takes a step back when her best friend stands up and gives them a sheepish smile.

"Uh hi guys." Camila awkwardly says, trying to cover her naked body but the girl's are too in shock to care.

"Can someone get me some clothes?" Camila breaks the silence and Lauren snaps out of her daze and hands Camila her jackets that she is wearing and Camila gives her a grateful smile.

"Are you gonna explain why you were hulk the wolf." Dinah exclaims and Camila shifts uncomfortably. Lauren senses her discomfort and wraps her arm around her. "Maybe we can all talk about this tomorrow. Do you want me to walk you home?"

"Yeah that we be great but could I go to your house instead?" Camila whispers and Lauren nods and silently tells the other girl's to let her be and go home.

Lauren and Camila walk through the woods and Camila shivers a bit from the lack of clothing. "Sorry that I don't have my car, I kinda ran all the way here." Lauren explains and Camila nods understandingly.

"Actually why don't you hop on my back." Lauren offers and shifts into her wolf form. Camila blinks at the girl that just shifted and watches the wolf lie down on it's stomach.

"You do know that I could just shift too." Camila chuckles but Lauren let's out a whine, causing Camila to roll her eyes and hop on the wolf's back.

Lauren then sprits off and Camila grips tightly on Lauren's fur. Camila sure as hell is not as fast as Lauren in her wolf form.

The two girl's reach Lauren's house and make their way inside. Lauren then begins to shift and Camila flinches a bit hearing Lauren's bones crack and brake.

Camila eyes widen when her eyes wonder down Lauren's body. "Holy shit it's huge!" Camila blurts out without thinking and Lauren then quickly moves to cover her crouch.